Soma Yukihira x Fem Reader ~Above your years

Requested by: @shahdg

Warnings:

Dating Soma was hard, he'd be around one minute, and then he would disappear for weeks at a time with only a few texts in between.  You had gotten used to it though, and when Soma randomly called you after ignoring your attempts at contacting him for fifteen days straight asking you to help him open Yukihira for a couple of days you were on your way within the hour.

"Somaaaaaaa!" Leaping from the taxi with your duffel bag hastily thrown over your shoulder, you dash into Yukihira, frantically looking for your boyfriend.

"Yo Y/n! I'm in here!" He pokes his head from the back room, that lazy grin pasted to his face.

Dropping your bag you latch onto him like a leach, pulling his head down for a hasty kiss. "Gawd I've missed you so much." You drawl out, gazing affectionately up at Soma.

Chuckling, he untangles himself from you. "Me too -did you bring those ingredients I asked for?"

Still basking in the joy of seeing your love for the first time on over two weeks, you just cheerfully nod, already moving to bring out the ingredients you had previously gone shopping for. "I got everything you asked for . . . and more!"

"Wow!" Soma brings the packages of food you had randomly bought up to his face for a better look, "just imagine what we could do with all of these!"

Giddily you clap your hands, "I know, right!?!" Calming down you look around the empty store, "When are we opening?"

Soma glances at the clock besides the door, "any minute now." He gathers the items and heads into the back, leaving you gaping after him.

You follow him, already pulling your hair back into a bun to keep it from your face as you question him, "Come again? You mean there are going to be customers any minute now? What about time for preparation?"

He gives you a sideways glance with his golden eyes, "I've already prepared everything."

"I meant preparation for myself." Grimacing, you pull your jean jacket off, leaving yourself in a T-shirt.

"Why would you need to prepare?" He asked, eyebrows raised quizzically.

Hands resting on your hips you answer, sassy. "Because unlike you, I need  time to mentally equip myself!"

He doesn't have time to answer before the door bell rings, signaling the arrival of your first customer. Your eyes widen as you look to Soma for instructions, nerves buzzing with excitement and anxiety. "You go sit them down and take their order," He gives you a slight push.

Grabbing an apron, you tie it around your waist as you flash your most welcoming smile to the young man who just entered the restaurant. "Hello! Please come in . . ." You gesture to the empty room, "Sit anywhere you'd like." The glass of water you have filled for him clinks as you set it onto the table, "The special of the day is Retro Chicken Pad Thai, with a sauce of peanut butter squid."

Soma enters from the back, rolling his sleeves up. "Welcome, are you ready to order?"

Eyebrows furrowing, you nudge your boyfriend with your elbow. "Don't rush the man. He only just sat down!"

Confused and maybe a little miffed, Soma looks at you. "What do you mean by that?"

"He may need more time to decide! That's what I mean!" Turning back to the man who looks a little uncomfortable, you smile again. "I apologize, please take your time deciding."