Scenario ~You forget them

Warning: Alcohol consumption

Soma Yukihira

The alcohol burned as it slid down your throat, eyes shut closed as you down another shot -your fifth for the record. You and Soma had gotten into a fight, one of the few bad ones that you had. So bad that you had taken refuge in a bar near the apartment the two of you shared, the dim lighting only adding to your mood. Slumping on your stool you signal the bartender to give you another round of shots, muttering softly under your breath as you wipe your mouth with your sleeve.

By the time a hand is placed on your shoulder you are completely sauced, eyesight bleary. "Thanks for calling." You pull yourself up and turn to look at the man addressing the bar tender.  "Common Y/n, its time for you to get to bed."

Staring blankly up at the man with golden eyes, "I'm not going home with a stranger." You deadpan, jerking away from his hand unsteadily.

He blinked down at you, then shared a look with the bartender. "Now Y/n, I know you still might be angry with me, but that is no reason for you to pretend not to know me!"

"How do you know my name?" A wave of fear flashed through you, "Are you a stalker?" You ask in a whisper.

A disbelieving laugh huffed from his lips, "no, I'm your boyfriend."

You gasp dramatically, almost falling off of your stool. "Boyfriend!?! That's not possible! I-I already have a crush! If I had a boyfriend then I wouldn't have a future with him!"

Amusement trickled into the amber eyes of your 'boyfriend', "Oh? Who's this crush of yours?"

"I-I . . ." Confused, you raise one hand up to your swimming head, trying to recall. "I don't remember" After thinking for a few seconds to burst out vehemently, "I do remember that I am super duper angry with him right now!"

The man guffawed, tears coming to his eyes. "Is your crushes name Soma Yukihira?"

A pout pulled at your lips, "How did you know?"

Soma chuckled and hoisted you up by your armpits, "Lets go home Y/n. You have class tomorrow and you're going to have one massive hangover." You protested, struggling all the way to his car before you gave in, hanging limply in his grip. 

"Hey babe, look over here."

You turn your head from where it had been resting on the window of the car to look blearily at your boyfriend who had his phone camera on you, "Don't call me 'babe'."

He smirked, "Do you know who I am?"

"No I don't! You're kidnapping me! You're a kidnapper!" You wail, beating your fist into your legs.

"Thanks Y/n," Soma ended the video, "I can't wait to show you this tomorrow morning! You'd never believe me if I didn't have proof!"