Soma Yukihira x Fem Reader ~I'm not your mom!!!!

Warnings:None

Requested by: ttsuna-mayo

"Yuki!!!!!!!" You stormed from your room where you had found a flock of chickens roosting on your bed. "What are your stupid birds doing in my room!?! I told you that you had to keep them in their coup outside!"

Yuki's blue eyes were filled with sheepish mirth. "Sorry Y/n-chan!! Its just they were cold so . . . " She trailed off giggling as she took in your frustrated  expression.

You point a shaky finger towards your room, "Whatever. Just, remove them from my room and clean up the mess they made."

"Fine!" She leapt to her feet from where she had been lounging on the carpet in Marui's room playing cards, "You can take my spot Y/n-chan!!"

Before you could protest she was gone and you were sitting next to your boyfriend Soma with a hand full of cards. Soma gave a wide grin and took his turn, "wow Y/n, its been a long time since you last played with us!"

Not paying much attention to him as you watched Aoki and Sato egg each other on dangerously near to Marui's book case you answer, "Yeah . . . I'm always busy . . ." You put down your cards before leaping to your feet and pushing in-between Aoki and Sato. "Stop it you two!!!" You glared, "You could have hurt yourself by doing that! Or poor Shun!"

Shun looked up as you gestured to where he was sitting up against said bookcase, rice drink in hand. Aoki crossed his arms over his buff chest, "He'd be fine! He has a heard head!"

"Not as hard as yours!" Sato snarked from behind you.

"Shh!!" You turned and shoved a finger over his lips to shut him up before he added any more fuel to the already burning fire. "Not. Another. Word." You ground out, putting as much meaning into those words as possible.

From across the room Soma eyed you up as you chastised the boys for their reckless behavior, ranting on how you'd be the one blamed if either of them got hurt as the Fumio Daimido's most trusted dorm member. Resting his chin on his hand he watched you with amused filled orbs as you accidentally bumped into the bookshelf and three books dropped down onto Shun's head, snickering a little as you went into a panicked frenzy where you were gently stroking the quiet boys head and asking questions rapid fire. 

"Its your turn Soma."

"Hmm . . . "

Ryoko and Yuki shared a knowing glance before Ryoko asked the handsome boy, "I was just having a discussion with Ishiki-sempai about how carrots eat bunnies Soma-kun, would you agree with me?"

"Mhmm."

Yuki shoved her face in front of Soma's, blocking his view of you, blue eyes wide and sparkling. "Do you know what you just agreed too Soma-kun?"

Surprised, the red head leaned away from the others face. "Yeah. I just agreed that with Ryoko that carrots ate  . . . bunnies." He trailed off, flushing a little. "I see."

Megumi giggled, "Aw, Soma-kun, you're beyond help now, aren't you?"

"Well, its just that, I , uh, gah." He stumbled over his words trying to explain himself before just shrugging, "A mature girl is attractive?"

"Mature?" The three girls echoed, eyes darting to where you were holding a spray bottle threatening to punish Aoki and Sato if they didn't take a chill pill right now and cool off.

Cheeks red, Soma explained further. "I like how she's taking care of everyone-"

"Ow!! Y/n!! We're sorry!!!!!!" Sato's voice cut through the room as he tried to escape your fury.

Hair a mess from the noogie you had just received, you snarl out a 'bad boys get punished!' before tackling him.

Megumi looked over worriedly as Aoki jumped into the fray, a drunk Marui behind him. "Shouldn't we help Y/n-chan? Someone's going to get hurt!"

Soma smirked, "Nah. Y/n will teach them not to mess with her."

 Ishiki squeezed in-between Megumi and Soma, "You should have seen them at the last party Megumi-chan. They were a sight to see!" A dreamy look briefly crossed his face, "This is what young life is all about! When you live in your house your mom bosses you around, once you move out your friend bosses you around, and once you get married! Then your wife bosses you around!"

None of the teens responded in any way to Ishiki, turning instead to see you giving a hard smack to Sato's butt which was sticking out in the air from where he was lying on top of the pile of boys. "I hope that you learned something!"

A cheeky reply from Aoki about how he had learned that there wasn't only one demon girl in the dorms was ignored by both you and Yuki, who was said 'demon girl'. You left them, striding over to Soma to take a seat and lean against him, exhausted. "Kids are so hard."

A chuckle and Soma placed a kiss on your forehead. "Good job babe, they'll be well behaved in no time."

You give him a glare for his snarky reply, but don't comment, instead closing your eyes for a bit of respite. 

Soma woke you that morning with a gentle shake, pulling you from your slumber. You had apparently fell asleep on Soma while the party continued to rage around you for another hour or two before everyone else conked out, now everyone except for Marui was awake and slowly making their escape. Quick to guess what they were trying to escape from you dashed in front of the door, blocking the exit.

"nu-uh-uh you don't!" You whisper yelled, mindful of the black haired boy draped across the floor on the far side of the room.

Aoki gave a tiny innocent smile as he tried to inch around you, "Don't what?"

You felt like you were facing a herd of horses, who all wanted to be free, and the only way for them to be free was through the gate you were standing in front of. "Responsibility! You helped make this mess so help clean it up!"

The group shared a look, then they all darted through you, giving you a push hard enough to remove you from their way. Before you knew it, it was just you and the sleeping owner of the room. "Why-" You asked the empty hallway, "-can't they just help out once in a while!!!" You ended your question in a roar, your voice echoing down the quiet corridor.