Takumi Aldini x Fem reader ~Hogwarts AU

Warnings:

"And Takumi Aldini scores another ten points for Gryffindor!!!!! Give him a hand Ladies and Gents!"

You rise to your feet, clapping along with all the other kids around you, whooping and screaming at the top of your lungs for the players.  Your best friend sitting next to you in her blue and silver edged uniform gives you an odd look, "How can you cheer for the other team? Your house is now ten points behind!"

Laughing good-naturedly, you sit back down wrapping the yellow and black scarf tighter around you as the cold wind brushes through the stands. "They're working hard though! If it bothers you so much I can cheer harder for my team."

Ryoko waves her hand in the air, "No, no. You just do what you're good at Y/n. Thank god you're not in the cheer leading squad, otherwise you'd lose your voice."

"Want some popcorn?"

"There the snitch goes!!! Watch those seekers fly! Oh! That was a close call for Soma Yukihira!" Your eyes are riveted on the field as the  seeker just barely swerves out of the way of a bludger, allowing your seeker to get ahead.

"Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it Yuki!!!!!!" Pumping my fists in the air I scream at the top of my lungs along with the other Hufflepuffs, encouraging our seeker as she zooms past, blond hair flying from her twin buns.

The Gryffindor seeker quickly regains his balance and  hurtles back towards the golden snitch, leaning over his broom to try and cut through the air faster, weaving in and out of chasers and beaters to catch the snitch.

The MC's voice calls over the boisterous crowd, excitement lacing her tone as she announces the Gryffindors win. As the Gryffindors start their celebrations the Hufflepuffs file from the stands, some still in good spirits while others are obviously dampened. Even though you are disappointed that the Hufflepuffs had lost, you are still running off of the energies from the game, buzzing with lingering excitement.

"Y/n!!"

Spinning on your heel you look over at the blond boy curiously as he wiggles from the throng and dashes towards you, skin slick with sweat. "Hi Takumi! You played well!"

Cheeks flushing, Takumi Aldini skids to a stop in front of you. "Thanks . . ." He peaks over his shoulder where Soma, Isami, and Ishiki are all giving him thumbs ups and gesturing for him to continue, eyes shining with mischief.

Ryoko pats your arm, withholding a smile. "I'll leave you two, it would seem that this is a private matter." She winks before wading into the crowd, disappearing from sight.

"Is there anything you need Takumi?" Your ears heat up as you meet his gaze, crumpling your popcorn bag into a ball.

"Ah, yeah . . ." Takumi rubs the back of his neck, looking uncertain on how to continue. You offer him your best smile, hoping to ease his discomfort. "Well I made this bet with some of the other boys," He gestures back to the two Gryffindor boys and his brother, who's uniform clashes in green instead of red.

"Which was," You encourage.

"Hog-Hogmeads . . . ne-next week . . ."

Seeing him choke over his words you grin brighter, cheeks stained rouge. "Would you like to go to Hogsmeads with me next week?"

His breath wooshes out in relief, "Yes. Exactly."

Smile growing impossibly wider, you grab one of his hands in yours and gush. "You're so adorable! Sure! I'll go with you next week! Don't forget!" You flash him a cute wink before turning and running back towards the castle, h/c hair flying behind you.

"Ni-chan!!!!!" Isami threw himself onto his twin brother, arms wrapping around his throat so tightly that Takumi began to choke slightly.

"Yo, Aldini! You got yerself a date!" Soma thumped Takumi's shoulder, causing him to stumble sideways.

Shock fading Takumi rounded on Soma, blue eyes blazing. "Stop hitting me!" He then stuck a finger into Soma's chest, "You stay out of our business Soma. She's going with me next week, so you can get yourself a different girl!"

"Easy Tiger!" Soma pushed the Italians hand away, "I don't want her! I've got my sights set on someone higher!"

"Someone higher!?! No ones higher than Y/n!"

The elder Gryffindor clasped his hands to his chest, "Oh!! Young love is so precious! As young lovers, you make memories that will be cherished for the rest of your life!" Soma and Takumi stopped their bickering to stare slightly weirded out at Ishiki. He just kept reminiscing, eyes filled romanticism.

"Boys!" The three Gryffindors and one Slytherin turn towards the Gryffindors quidditch captain, Eishi Tsukasa. "Could you come over here? The professor wants to take a picture and I'm don't want to get yelled at for missing two of my players!"

Soma salutes lazily to Isami and Ishiki, "See ya Ishiki Sempai. Isami. Come on Aldini," He slings his arm around Takumi's shoulders and starts herding him towards the rest of the team, "We gotta go make ourselves look perty for this pic.