Takumi Aldini x Fem Reader ~Fashion sense

"Hell no. You are not wearing that."

You glance from your boyfriend down to your outfit, "and why is that?"

"Because, A, it doesn't fit your body well. B, its last season. C, the colors don't suit you. And D, it doesn't match with my outfit." He gestures to himself before taking your hand and dragging you back into your bedroom. "I swear you have no fashion sense what so ever."

A little miffed at the slight you tug on your hand, "well I'm sorry I'm not Italian then."

Softening a little, Takumi rubs his thumb over your palm before continuing on into your bedroom. "I didn't mean it that way Y/n . . . its just I want the best of your assets being showed to the best advantage. I think you look beautiful in what ever you wear, but just let me pick out your outfit this time to show you your true potential."

You sigh, sitting on the edge of your bed as he starts to rifle through your closet. "Alright . . . go ahead. I'll change out of this." Getting to your feet, you head to the bathroom to strip yourself and slip into your bath robe.

When you return, clothes draped over one arm, Takumi is standing next to your bed, arms crossed. "Where, have you been hiding this?"

You look at the short black midi dress and white, off shoulder long sleeved blouse. Vaguely you remember one of your friends getting it for your birthday a couple of years back. "I completely forgot about that. Where did you find it?"

"In an unopened bag stuffed in the back of your closet. Seriously, Y/n, this is what you should be wearing."

Skeptically you hold it up, "Its a little short, isn't it?"

"Not in the least, go try it on." You re ushered back into the bathroom again for you to change, Takumi waiting impatiently outside of the closed door. "Are you done yet?"

"Yeah . . ." You peak out, then slowly out from behind the door. "It is short Takumi." You tug at the hem where it sits mid thigh while he gapes at you, when he twirls his finger, you spin. 

"Magnifico! It looks even better than I had thought! You're so gorgeous." He steps towards you, placing one of his hands on your hip while the other one tugs on the chain of the dress strap. "How does it feel?"

A small smile is on your lips as you glance at yourself in the full body mirror by your dresser, "I look so skinny."

He laughs gently, "That's what this cut of clothes does . . . its amazing what the difference of color and clothing style can do for your body."

Chuckling, you thread your arms around his neck, playing the the tips of his blond hair. "In the future, I will trust you when it comes to fashion."