Shun Ibusaki x Fem Reader ~Stalker

Warnings: You are both stalkers

Yes. You were a stalker. But you hadn't been in the start. In the beginning, you were just a girl who had a crush . . . a crush whom you had never even interacted with. The first time you had seen him was during the Entrance ceremony, and until a year and a half later when you became friends with Sadatsuka, you watched him peacefully from afar. 

When she found out you had a crush on Ibusaki Shun, she grilled you on his hobbies, favorite foods, and other facts about him. Surprised and confused, you licked your chopsticks before setting them down. "I don't know any of that . . . I've never even been within three feet of him."

"What!?!" She shrieked, red eyes widening. "How could you not? How can you call him your crush without even knowing the basics about him?" Shushing your protests with a finger firmly pressed to your lips, Sadatsuka looks down on you superiorly. "Y/n dear, let me teach you the basics . . . of knowing the inner thoughts of your prey!"

She did teach you the basics, and she taught you well. By the time two  months had passed, you were able to efficiently break into buildings without leaving traces, hack into computers, and follow your target without getting caught. Of course, at first you felt guilty as you slowly unveiled the past of the Smoke Prince. But as time passed, you started to only be more intrigued.

You couldn't help your intense need to taste his new dish when you 'overheard' his friends talking about the spectacular recipe Shun had been working on for the past few days, you had taken note (Ten pages of notes) that he was spending more time than normal in the kitchen, but for some reason it hadn't occurred to you that he was doing something creative. So that night you watched, and you waited. You made sure that he was sound asleep, and that no one else was working late, making a clear and easy path to your objective. 

As you quietly slipped through a window that you had previously made sure to keep unlocked, Nao's instructions flit through your mind. 'When you walk, step on the outside of your foot in. You'll be soundless then.'  'Stay alert! You have to have all your senses at their peak of sensitivity!'  You flit through the shadows, following your mental map to the kitchen. 'Always plan multiple exits. Never enter a building with only one way of escape.'  'Wear dark, comfortable clothes that you can move easily in.' 'Never overlook anything. If a mouse has chewed a hole in the carpet, you should have seen it and known about the hole before the mouse who chewed it did!' 

Entering the kitchen stealthily, you slide behind the counter towards the fridge. You open the refrigerators door, eyes immediately finding the container that was marked clearly: Shun Ibusaki. Pulling it out with trembling hands, you set it on the counter, pressing the door close with your foot. Caressing it, you hold in a cry of delight. Finally you had this delicacy within your grasp, your tongue was tingling with excitement. Opening the lid with a pop, you don't bother to look around you, eyes glued to the pastries in the box. 

Picking one up, you inhaled deeply, the smell of dough and a faint aroma of smoke filled your nostrils. A sigh of ecstasy, and you start to raise the treat to your mouth. Right before you sink your teeth into the feast, and hand grips your wrist, stopping you short. 

"And what do we have here?" Eyes wide, you meet the Shun's, hidden behind the auburn fringe. You let out a strangled cry as his hold on your wrist tightens almost painfully, making you drop the pastry. "Miss Stalker, you have underestimated me." 

Ibusaki leans into you, so close his breath wafts over your face. Even though the butterflies have turned into snakes in your stomach at being in such close proximity to the man you were obsessed with, you brave an answer. "Are you sure Ibusaki-kun? I know more than all of your dorm mates! I know what town you were born in, your family members names, your favorite colors and foods! I know what color your eyes are for heaven sakes!" You let out a disbelieving laugh, free hand gesturing wildly.

His mouth twists into a slight sardonically smirk, "Oh really, Y/n? You may think that Nao Sadatsuka taught you well, but you don't know the half of what I know about you." He gently slides one finger along your jaw, to which you can't help shudder in delight. "I know your future plans," Ibusakis voice drops to a whisper, letting the words drip into you ears like honey. "The ones that you, yourself haven't even figured out yet."

Voice hoarse, you ask, eyes bright, "What are you planning to do with me?"

He takes a step back, letting go of your hand. Tilting his head, you can sense his gaze locked on yours. "You're going to have to take responsibility for all that digging you did Y/n . . ."

"Like what?" You ask breathlessly, leaning towards him.

"I'll keep you in the loop." He turns on his heel and start retreating from the kitchen, "And in the future Y/n? You aren't allowed to enter this dorm without my permission, understood?" He just barely turned his head as he awaited your answer.

Clutching the wrist he had held to your chest, you reverently replied, "Yes."