Scenario ~You cut their hair

Eishi Tsukasa

When you said you wanted to practice your hair cutting skills for your upcoming exam at Beauty School, he was beyond terrified. It took you half an hour just to get him out of the bathroom where he was taking refuge. Another twenty minutes to get him into the chair wrapped in the cape, and another ten to actually set the scissors to his head. He was convinced that he would look terrible, which you would have taken personally if it wasn't the fact that he thought he looked terrible all the time. It always had amazed you, how this superb chef, ones who's prowess was more amazing than anything you had ever seen was so insecure and depressed. You had come to the conclusion that it was because he was such a great chef that he had so many emotional issues, like the power had to be balanced out.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Y/n? I-I-I mean, I trust you and all that, but what if I look terrible? I'm going on TV tomorrow, I can't disappoint people even more than I already do! This could ruin me!"

                                                                                Tosuke Megishima

This big gentle giant didn't even blink as you said that you wanted to learn to cut hair, and wanted to try on him for your first cut. He didn't seem bothered at all that a complete novice was about to take a pair of sharp scissors to his head, or that you didn't even know how to properly hold a pair of cutting scissors. He just sat there silently, not even twiddling his thumbs as you snipped here and there. 

Even when you showed him your masterpiece (which was anything but), all he said was: "Good first try."  Got off of the stool, pulled his hat onto his head, and walk from the room into the kitchen, getting ready to cook dinner.

"  Got off of the stool, pulled his hat onto his head, and walk from the room into the kitchen, getting ready to cook dinner

                                                        Somei Saito 

This samurai lover was quite appalled by the thought of your trimming his mohawk, and his first words, to try and convince you otherwise were: "There isn't anything to cut off."