Scenario ~You confess

Warning: Swearing

                                                                             Soma Yukihira

You accidentally confessed while drinking in Marui's room, drunk, courtesy of Ryoko's rice wine.

"Soooooommaaa." You slur, draping yourself over his lap. 

Being a little tipsy himself, Soma just laughs at you. "Y/n! You lookin' like a tomato there!"

Turning your red face up towards his, you turn redder. "You look hot Soma."

He blinks in surprise at your mumbled statement, "Do I? I'm not feeling hot though . . . in fact I'm feeling a little cold at the moment."

Pouting, you start to tear up. "Nooooooooooo. Somaaaaaaa. You look good. You're attractive Soomaaaa."

"Wha-" He looks surprised at your tears and words, leaning down so that your noses are touching, he asks, "Do you know whatcher sayin' Y/n?"

You give a firm watery nod, "I like you Soma. I like yooooooou." You garble, throwing your arms around his neck before promptly passing out.

Soma grins, shooting to his feet. "Y/n likes me!!!!" He yells, cheering before stumbling a step sideways. You hit the ground with a thump, a small groan emanating from your lips. "Ah!!!!! Y/n!!! Are you alright!!!???!!" Realizing that he had dropped you, Soma fumbles as he tries to pick you up. Giving up, he curls around you on the floor, falling asleep to your light snores.

 Giving up, he curls around you on the floor, falling asleep to your light snores

                                                                                 Zenji Marui

 You're not sure when you fell in love with the sharp minded, low stamina idiot. But you had. And since he was an idiot, you had to work hard to get your feelings across to raven haired boy.

The first faze of your plan was to ask him to tutor you on one of the many subjects that alluded your knowledge -Math. 

The second faze was to ask him if he wanted to accompany you to the Museum of Art, where the 'Thirty Six Views of Mount Fuji' exhibit was up for the week.

Third faze, get him to watch the new documentary 'Social Delemma' with you.

Then, finally, the fourth faze, which is the last faze to your plan, to finally come out and confess your feelings.

Well . . .  You were able to achieve faze one. But it turned out that Zenji had already gone to the painting exhibit with Shun. And he apparently didn't understand enough English to watch the documentary. So, you had to toss those fazes out the window, and revert to the last faze . . . confess outright.