The Totski band!!!

Warnings: None

Requested by:@MJNALUFOREVER

"I don't like this Y/n . . ." Soma looked put off, arms crossed in front of his chest. "I'm cool with starting a band and all that, but why do you get to be lead singer?"

Rolling your eyes at his pout, "Because it was my idea to start a band and because frankly, my voice is the best."

A groan rumbles from your friends voice, disgruntle. "Maybe your voice is better than Megumi's or Nikumi's but that doesn't mean its better than mine -or even better than Takumi's!"

"Again, it was I who brought up the idea of singing together. You can still be a vocalist, but moi," You press your hand to your chest in an over exaggerated gesture, "will be the lead. Suck it up and tune your guitar!" With a shove from you towards your other friends are waiting for the two of you, Soma finally gives up trying to convince you that he would do a better  job at Lead Vocal than you and moved still grumbling under his breath.

Clapping your hands in excitement you bounce your way to the middle where the mic stand is, "Yay!!! I'm so excited! Thanks for agreeing to do this you guys!"

Megumi smiles sweetly from her place behind the full sized key board, "Thank you for asking . . . though, it has been a bit since I last played, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes!"

"Same for me," Takumi plucked experimentally at the big cello. "I think the last time I played the cello was when I was back to Italy for Summer break."

Before you could reassure the two of them, Ikumi Mito beat out a array of sounds from her drum set. "Unlike the two of you I haven't let school get in the way of my musical prowess!" She grinned with relish, "I'm in better shape than I was in the beginning of the year!"

Soma now pacified gave a lazy strum of the electric guitar, "I think it'll be pretty easy to get back into practice . . . muscle memory is a powerful tool."

Grabbing your bass, you gave a cheerful 'I'm sure we'll all get the hang of it soon!' before flipping the switch to turn on the sound system, "Let's get this party started!"