Scenario ~Post Apocalyptic

Warnings: Zombies, Warlocks, other creatures of the post-apocalyptic world. Guns. Fire. Fear, lots of fear. Cursing.

Soma Yukihira

You had always hated Monday 5ths. There never was a reason, but either way it made sense to you that the Apocalypse started on a Monday 5th. You just happened to be hanging out with your best friend Megumi when the world went crazy. Not two days later, a crash from downstairs woke you and Megumi up in the middle of the night, the glass tinkling on the hard wood floor causing goosebumps to rise to your skin.

"Megumi?" You asked tentatively, grabbing her hand even as you reached for the nearest thing that you could use as a weapon (which just happened to be a bottle of very pungent perfume that the two of you had sworn never to wear again after the first time you tried it). "Did you hear that?"

"Y-yes. You don't think they got past our barriers, do you?" 'They' meaning the zombies who were not-so-slowly taking over the world.

You slowly slid off of the mattress, feet landing on the cold floor with a soft thump. Megumi followed, staying behind you as you crossed over to hide behind the door frame in wait for whoever (Or whatever) was making their way up the staircase. 

Weapon ready, you held your breath as the footsteps drew nearer, ready to attack once they reached your door. Leaping from your hiding place you pumped the perfume bottle as many times as you could, the howl of pain and surprise telling you you had hit your mark. Megumi bounced out and did her part by hitting the person with her stuffed rabbit.

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop!!!! Its me Megumi!! It's Soma!!"

Megumi froze, then jumped back. "Oh my god!!!! I am so sorry Soma! Are you alright??"

Confused as to what was going on you continued to hold the pink bottle as Megumi fussed over the red haired boy who was wiping at his face to try and rid himself of the perfume. "Do you know him Megumi?"

Soma managed to open his eyes and give you an affronted look. "I'm her best friend!" He stood at his full height, looking down on you. "And who are you?"

You frowned, "Y/n. I am another of Megumi's friends . . . I was feeling a little guilty for spraying you with this," You brandished the perfume, "But with this attitude of yours I'm not guilty at all!"

He drew himself up a little more to try and intimidate you, "Oh? If you call this attitude than you must have lived an extremely sheltered life!"

The muttered 'princess' after his short monologue didn't escape your notice. Eyes blazing with  emotions you took a step towards him, fists clenched.

Megumi pushed between the two of you. "Lets not fight, there's enough going on without the two of you arguing."

A moment where no one moved passed, then twin nods broke the stillness. "You're right." "Sure."

She beamed, "Right!!" Then she pouted, "But did you really need to break my window Soma?"

Though it took you and Soma a long time before you became more than friends,  once you were it was obvious that the two of you were together for life.