Ryo Kurokiba x Fem Reader ~Beach Fun

Warning: None

"Ryooooooooooooooooooooo~" You fall to your knees in the sand next to your boyfriend, Ryo. "Common~" You whine, pouting when he finally looks at you from over his shades, "come swimming with me."

His flat gaze travels from you to the others standing near the edge of the water, waiting expectantly. "No thanks."

You tug on his hand, trying to pull him up from where he has been lounging underneath the shade of a beach umbrella for the past half hour. "Please . . ." You give up on pulling him, letting his arm drop before standing up before resting your hands on your hips. "If you don't come swimming with us, then I'll have Alice order you to do it!"

A muffled groan, then he removes his sunglasses, wincing when the sun shines in his eyes. "No." 

You pout a little more, then throw your hands into the air, "Fine! I'm going swimming though, see ya." Spinning on your heel, you stalk back to the rest of the group. "He's not coming, lets swim without him, he's a part pooper."

"Aw, too bad. Lets go swimming then! Who ever is last into the water is a rotten egg!!" Souma cheers, throwing a fist into the air before dashing towards the water, the rest of us following his lead, running full speed into the cold water.

You yelp in surprised when you are plunged underwater by a strong hand, when you come up for air, you are spluttering. Eyeing Daigo who is laughing at you, you glare. "You enjoy your swim Y/n?" He teases, slowly backing away from you.

"Yah!!!" You start pushing through the salty liquid to get to him, looking for revenge. 

Daigo laughs, dodging your lunge. "To slow~" He mocks you, eyes glinting with mischief.

Taking a deep breath you duck underwater, kicking off of the sand to glide through the wet faster. Grabbing Daigo's ankle you spin, digging my heels into the sand as you yank upwards. "There is a muffled cry, then bubbles erupt around you. You push up to the surface, inhaling deeply. You laugh and climb onto Daigos shoulders as he bursts from underwater, coughing.  Smirking, you simper.  "Served you right!"

Glancing around for Ryo, you search through your friends with your eyes until you find your quiet boyfriend. You find him still underneath the beach umbrella, eyes fixated in your direction. Sliding off of Daigo with a splash, you excuse yourself to start slowly swim towards shore. When your feet find purchase in the sand and small rocks underneath the waves, you start walking, using your arms to help propel your way through the water back to your boyfriend. Striding quickly across the hot sand, you take note of the glare that Ryo sends your way. You only pause once he turns his glare back towards the ocean, turning to follow his line of sight. Raising an eyebrow, you realize that he's glaring at Daigo, who is yelling at Sato. You continue walking to Ryo, stopping once you are in the shade.

Falling down onto your haunches, you gently place your hand on Ryo's arm. "Why are you so upset? Is it because I pushed you to go swimming?"

He turns that cold look that speaks of anger even though it differs greatly from his usual fiery rage on you, face set. You question him again, taking one of his hands in yours, rubbing  your thumb soothingly across the top of his hand. He huffs, eyes flashing from cold to hot within seconds. One hand grips the back of your head, fingers threading through your hair and yanking your face to his. "Shut up." He growls before claiming your mouth with his. Yelping, you fall to your knees, hands scrabbling for something to hold onto.

Vaguely you hear wolf whistles and the sounds of gagging from the water, but its drowned out by the blood rushing through your ears. When he finally allows you to pull away for air, you pant out, "W-w-w-what was that f-for?''

He pulls you to him for another chaste kiss, "I told you I hate beaches."

You look at him dazedly, "b-but-"

He cuts you off, "nor do I like you being so touchy with other guys. Also. This swim suit." He grips at you top, pulling the strap before letting it snap back. Ignoring your gasp, he continues grouchily. "Shows way to much skin."

Gently taking his hand off of you, you laugh breathlessly. "Is that what this is about? You're jealous? Ryo," you give him an affectionate look, "love, this swimsuit barely shows any skin."

"Barely any skin?" He grumbles, "your legs are showing, and your belly. Its a bikini!"

You giggle, ruffling his hair. "And what am I wearing over my bikini? A lace cover up." He mutters something about it being see through, to which you ignore, and proceed to kiss him on his forehead, smoothing his hair away. "Daigo doesn't have any feelings for me, and I don't see him as anything other than a friend. You are the only man who holds my affections . . ." you adopt a slightly guilty look, "except for my father . . . or my brothers . . . or my grandfather . . . "

Snickering at the put out look on Ryo's face, you ask, "Want to come swimming with me now?" Taking his silence as a refusal, you get to your feet to go back to the sea. 

Before you can dart away, Ryo has your hand firmly in his, keeping you by his side as he gets to his feet. You grin brightly up at him, coaxing out a small smile. "Alright . . . Lets go swimming. In cold water. Cold water that has dangerous undercurrents, and animals that want to eat people." 

 Listening to him grumble under his breath, you smile happily, comforted by the heat that Ryo's hand provides.