Rentaro Kusunoki x Fem Reader

Warning: Flirting

He infuriated you. He was short tempered, overconfident, overbearing, and yet, whenever he flirted with you, your heart fluttered, and you couldn't help but turn bright red.

"Give me my bag back Kusunoki!" Puffing, you stand on tiptoes to try and reach your bag which he held above his head, smirk on his lips.

"Ask politely Y/n."

Growling at the condescending tone in his voice, you cross your arms and roll your eyes. "Would you please hand me my bag?"

"Psh!" He snorted, shoulders shaking. "Common Y/n, even a deaf person would be able to hear how insincere that was!"

Resuming your earlier action, you snatch at your bag. "Well! I have history next and I need the books in that bag!"

Leaning forward so that the next jump of yours brushes his nose against yours, he murmurs, "Lets make a deal then . . . your number for your bag, how about that?"

You blush, stumbling backwards a few steps to create space. Glancing at the clock in the hall, you pull your phone from your back pocket and shove it into his open palm. "Fine. Hurry."

He slings your bag over his shoulder, quickly tapping in his number. You stand tense, eyeing the bag wondering if you can seize the bag and get away before he could react. Before you can go into action his phone rings, your eyes flit up to his face from your backpack. He pulls out his own phone and saves the number, "Now I have your number as well." He tosses your bag into your arms, "Here. Text me later."

 Flipping him off, you dart down the hallway towards your class, hoping to be in your seat before the bell rings.

From: BoyfriendXD

U didn't txt me. its been 2 days.

To: BoyfriendXD

F U.

From: BoyfriendXD

Would u like 2? 

To: BoyfriendXD

Ew. Gross!!

From: BoyfriendXD

U were the 1 who asked.

To: BoyfriendXD

I didn't ask u dingus!!! There wasn't a question mark you dumbell!!

From: BoyfriendXD

Aw  . . . There's that spitfire I love.

To: BoyfriendXD

I hate u.

From: BoyfriendXD

I luv u as well.

"God, I really do hate you!!" You scream at your phone, cringing as everyone in the library turns to glare at you. "Sorry . . . sorry." Sitting back down, you set your phone to the side and try to go back to reading.

When Rentaro slides into the seat across from yours you exhale harshly, "Why hello there beautiful."

Jerking your head up, you glare daggers at the man. "Well. Hello there ugly."

His smirk drops, a glower in its place. "Don't call me that Y/n. Don't test my patience on this."

Even though you can remember multiple times when he's lost his temper with other students, you plow on. "Oh? Why not? Because you might hit me? You are truly a child with no skill Kusunoki, You can't even control your emotions. Pathetic."

Something rumbles in his throat, an animalistic sound that sends shivers racing through your body, hairs standing on end. He lurches over the table top, one hand grabbing your arm to haul you up to meet him.  "You have no idea what I could do." 

His voice is so low you can barely hear it, the chills you are experiencing doesn't originate from fear, but from excitement. "Oh really? Wanna bet?" Bravely, you meet his eyes, locking gazes for one quite moment before everything erupts into chaos.

Before you can say 'lemonisnicket', the table has been shoved aside roughly, books toppling off of the surface and onto the ground. His mouth is hungry on yours as he melds his body to yours, hands roaming up and down your body. You meet his passion, grabbing onto his hair with one hand and raking your nails along his shoulder.

"Miss Y/L/n! Mr. Rentaro Kusunoki! Stop your snogging right this moment!" The two of you pull apart, breathing heavily as we look at the librarian, who looks mortified as she took in the books on the ground. The other studying students watch with wide eyes, whispering behind hands. "I don't care that you two were snogging, but to disrespect the books this way! How dare you! Kneel and apologize to them!"

She stacks the books and stands to the side of them, arms crossed, expression angry. Blushing from embarrassment, you start to kneel but are pulled back to your feet by Rentaro, who grabs your bag and pulls you at a dead run from the hallway, crowing, "See ya Mrs. Lee!! See you next study hall!"