Scenario ~You are on your period

Warning: None

Soma Yukihira

As soon as he realized that the reason you had started to cry because he was making squid was because you were on your period, he called Megumi: "Hey, Megumi!"

"Hi Soma, whats up?"

"I need your help . . . or to be more exact, I need your knowledge."

"About what?"

"Y/n's on her period and she's crying her eyes out because I ripped the legs off a squid . . . what do I do?"

" . . . Probably stop ripping the limbs from that squid. Get her popcorn, a hot water bottle, blanket, and set up a movie to cuddle." Megumi pauses, but before she can add any more tips, he had hung up. "Hello? Soma?"

Ten minutes later, you were swaddled in a fluffy blanket, hot water bottle tucked next to your stomach, and a bowl of popcorn sitting on your lap. Soma sets the lap top onto the coffee table in front of you, My Neighbor Totoro's opening scene playing across the screen. "Scooch over Baby, let me cuddle you!"

Happily, you shift over. Leaning into his side as soon as he's settled, "Thank you Soma. I already feel better." His only answer, is the tightening of his arms around you. A smile playing across his lips while his gaze stays riveted to the screen.

Shun Ibusaki

"Shun."

The auburn hair boy turns towards you languidly, hands in his pockets. "Y/n."

"I need smoked food. Now." You grip your boyfriends shoulders, eyes intent. When he doesn't say anything, you huff. "I'm craving smoked foods, I don't care what it is, or if you deem it a failure. I. Need. Smoked. Foods!"

A sigh drifts from his parted lips, "This way." With that, he turns and starts walking to his room, you on his heels. A few minutes later the two of you are seated on the floor of his room, a plate with  variety of smoked delicacies between you. A small, almost invisible smile creeps onto his face as he watches you scarf down the food he had made. Once you'd finished, he picks up the plate, "Your period?"

"Mm." You hum, licking the salt off of your finger tips. Once you deem that there is nothing left, you give him puppy eyes. "Please Shun Shun? Please?"

An almost indiscernible snort escapes his mouth, "Alright. One moment."

"Yay!" You squeal, fisting your hands in the air as Ibusaki ambles back to his food store to refill the empty plate.