Kojiro Shinomiya x Fem Reader ~Enemies

Warning: Swear words

As long as you could remember, your relationship with Kojiro had consisted of evil looks and sharp words. The moment  you had seen the hot headed man, you had been filled with distaste. The first words he had said to you, had finalized that feeling of hate.

"Shrimp."

Mizuhara and Gotoda had had to restrain you from sending a fist into the handsome mans nose and breaking it. 

He had sneered down at you, cockily looking down his nose. "What? You have an issue with that nickname, Shrimpy?"

Seething, you had stood to your full height -which was a couple of inches shorter than his 180 cm-, "Excuse me. But my name isn't Shrimpy . . . its Y/n."

"Oh really." He gives you one last uninterested look, before turning to snap at Inui. 

From there your relationship went down hill, you'd mock and bother him with all of your might, and he'd retaliate. It finally got so bad that you challenged him . . . to a Shokugeki.

"You." Stalking up to the infuriating man,  you poke one finger into his chest. He just raises an infuriating brow, eyes hard. The thing that pissed you off, is that he'd always come out of your little spats looking regal, while you were positive that you look liked a puffed up cat. "I have had enough of your shit!"

He leans into your finger, an infuriating leer taunting you to punch him. "Oh? My shit? Over the past three years, I have heard enough crap fall from you lips to fill a sewer."

Cheeks burning, you snarl, rising onto tiptoes. "Well, mister Shinomiya. At least I stand up to your conceited ways!"

"Ha!! Do you now?" He crosses his arms in front of chest, blowing out a breath. "This is a waste of my time."

"Yeah!" Your eyes flash, "you are a waste!" He rolls his brown eyes behind his glasses, infuriating you even more. "I challenge you!" An errant strand of your hair falls into your eyes, blowing it out of the way with an angry puff you snarl, "I challenge you to a shokugeki!"

A dramatic pause follows your demand, the only sound in the quiet space is your labored breath and the sound of Kojiros tapping foot. Then, "If you insist. In three days time," He holds his fingers up, "we will reconvene. Did you have a plan for the ingredient Shrimp?"

You grit your teeth, "Pumpkins."

A scoff, "Are you sure Runt? Vegetable are my specialty."

"Well then, jokes on you. Pumpkins are classified as a fruit, which is in fact, my forte."

"Tch." He turns, sauntering off, "better make it worth my time Teeny."

"I am not tiny!!!" You shriek after him, hands clenched.

You stare at the judges choice, mouth open with shock. 3:0. You had lost. And not by only a couple of points, but completely and utterly lost. 

Kojiro huffs, wiping his hands on a towel. "Do you see it now Shrimp? We are on completely different levels, there was no way you could win against myself."

Collecting yourself, you stand up straight. "When do you want me to fulfill the condition?"

You meet his gaze, e/c eyes steady on his. The smirk is there, victory shining bright in his expression. "As of tomorrow."

Giving a jerky nod, you say, "Fine."

"Here, Runt." You catch the bag he tosses in your direction, "Wear that. Dont be late." 

Turning, you bolt from the arena, face burning. 

The next day you wait outside of the dorm, waiting for the taxi you had called. You had dressed in the dress Kojiro had packed in the bag he had thrown at you yesterday, the black dress form fitting and stopping midway down your thighs. The mesh lantern sleeves are long and see through, tied with black ribbons on your wrists. You had styled your long h/c accordingly, leaving it in tight braids all night and day so that there are natural crimps.. 

Instead of the taxi you had called, a sleek silver car pulls into the driveway of your dorm. You eye it warily until the driver window rolled down slowly, Kojiro pops his head out. "You getting in? Or are you going to stand there looking useless?"

Hurriedly you walk around the car to the passenger side, sliding into your seat before closing the door. "Good evening."

Kojiro adjusts his glasses, looking at you skeptically. "Well, you look better than I had thought you would look."

You try to ignore the slight, buckling myself in, choosing to pay attention to the light blush that is dusting Kojiros cheeks. "This is your car?" A nod, the car starts to pull out of the driveway. You look at him sideways, "You wanted me to be your girlfriend for a week to get the dogs off of your scent, so you're going to have to call me by my name. Not 'Shrimpy' or 'Runt' or 'Teeny'."

He gives a half laugh, "And what do you want me to call you then? By your name? Y/n?"

A tremor passes through you as you hear your name fall from his lips for the first time in your acquaintance, "h-hai. And I'll call you Kojiro . . . or Shinomiya is you prefer."

"Kojiro will do."

You look out the window, "where are we going?"

"To the theater."

"That's so you, you're so classy."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Be my guest."