Scenario ~You get hit

Warnings: None

Yukihira Soma

When Soma saw the swelling on your cheek, he was at first confused . . . then he was so angry it scared you.

When Soma was loud and angry, you weren't too bothered. But you were absolutely terrified by the dark look that found its way onto his face, and how he didn't say a word, just applying the salve to your cut lip. Chills found their way up your spine when he finally speaks, the cold calm freezing you to the bone.

"Did you hit first? Or did they hit first?" Touching your lip and wincing, you disclose what happened. A deep breath shudders through him, "What were their names?"

Softly, hesitantly, you reveal the two people who had bullied you, peeking at him through you eyelashes. When he smoothly gets up from his seated position, you lurch forward, latching onto him. "Where are you going?"

The muscles of his arm beneath your hands clench, "I'm going to go find those brutes, and I'm going to challenge them to a two on one Shokugeki battle!"

Eyes widening, you shake you head. "Oh no no no, you shouldn't do that Soma!"

"And why not?" He turns, finally the cold expression gone, a frown in its place. 

"Because the teacher saw them and gave them 'E's. They've learned their lesson, I swear." You set one of your hands on your heart, looking up at him earnestly. 

His golden eyes narrow, "'E's? Do you think that's enough? They hit you Y/n."

"Yes, I do. Come lay with me for awhile Soma, please?" You pull him back onto the couch next you, curling into his side, your face throbbing.

 Come lay with me for awhile Soma, please?" You pull him back onto the couch next you, curling into his side, your face throbbing

Teronugi Kuga

As soon as his eyes landed on the red hand print on your cheek, he roared in rage. "Who did this to you Y/n!?! How could someone hit my flower!?! Let me see!" He gently grabs your chin so that he can see your booboo better, "How dare someone harm this pretty face?"

"Kuga-" You begin tiredly, not wanting to discuss the past day.

"Shh." He presses his finger to your mouth, "Be quiet. I'm asking the questions now. Who did it?"

Exhausted, just wanting to sleep, you come clean. "I accidently tripped over my untied shoelace, fell on the princess of the class, then she hit me. That's it."

He snarled, fire raging in his eyes. "I should go show her what it feels like to get hit!"

"Stop Kuga. I already did that . . . You should see what she looks like. Can we just go take a nap? I'm really tired at the moment, and I've had a long day. I just want sleep."

Curious, he raised an eyebrow. "You hit her back?"

"Yeah. I hit her back multiple times, so we're even. Sleep now?"