What dating Soma Yukihira would be like~

-A lot of dates spent either in the kitchen, shopping at markets, or running around various restaurants and food stalls to taste test. If you ever got bored of eating or cooking for your special rendezvous out and about , you would need to put the matter on the table and discuss it with him.

-Sadly, Soma Yukihira inherits his fathers finicky, alley cat personality. There will be many times during your relationship that he will disappear with nary a word before, there most likely won't be many -if any- texts or calls to inform you that he is well and alive during that time he's gone. 

-Even though he may neglect you as a boyfriend at times, that doesn't mean he isn't enraptured with you, for you are the person that is the roots of all his food. When he is with you in both body and mind, he will be aware of your every emotion, catering to your needs subtly.

-Expect to have to learn humility around this man. If you are wrong, he will not be afraid to say you were wrong to your face. He wouldn't be mean about it, he'd just state it like he was stating  facts; calm and sure.

-Fights that you brought up would probably be about how he was always leaving without saying goodbye, and how you wished he would be more mature. While fights that he brought up (though rare they are), would most likely be about an injustice or about food.

-You would have to be someone who was a challenge in some way to be his S/O. Soma isn't the type of boy who can date someone who is easy to be around, he wouldn't want his S/O to be easy. That would be boring.