CHAPTER XIX: BIG FISH

"For real, I haven't known that. There was nothing about that in the books." She was truly amazed with the idea. Truthfully, in her previous life, she was not really interested in fishing. She just loves going to any form of water like river, lake, and especially beach. "I miss the wind breeze of the beach."

After putting the kernel on the end of the fishing rod, Andrew swung it towards the river.

The river's flow is tranquil, which is the best for fishing. And it is not that far from the house. Also, no dangerous animals lurked at this part. The sound caused by the wind from brushes the stems and leaves could calm the inner soul of anyone. It was a good place for solitude. Unknown paradise.

"Mike, do you always go with your brother Andrew?" She asked the little boy beside Andrew.

"..."

The boy just nodded as a response to her. He has also the same natural blush of Miles on the cheeks. Unlike Miles who is brightly and full of energy, Mike is a timid and shy boy.

The twins have both blonde hairs with dark amber eyes. Their skin is flawlessly white. They were both beautiful.

"Mike, while waiting, please start gathering fire woods.", ordered by Andrew.

"Yes, brother.", Mike politely obeyed. The little body stood up and started to look for fire woods around.

"Don't go too far, Mike.", Andrew said as if he forgot to remind her younger brother.

"Yes, brother."

Beatrice smiled sweetly seeing both of them. "Even with that emotionless face of yours, older brother really cares for his younger brother."

"..."

Again, Andrew did not say anything. He just looked at her and turned his gazed back to the river. When he guessed that the fish will take much time to be lured in their trapped, he placed the fishing rod on the ground and put a mark.

After putting the mark on the ground, he took the grovel in the basin and dug a hole on the mark.

Beatrice looking at him who was digging a hole while holding the fishing rod at the same time. "Let me handle the fishing rod."

She offered her hand with her sweetest smile. Of course, she already somehow grasped his personality so she did not wait any answer, and reached the fishing rod in his hands. She took it from him.

"..."

Without any reaction, Andrew loosened his grip from the fishing rod. He continued to dig a hole. He stood up and got a three rocks. He placed the two stones first from the side of the hole forming an arrow.