CHAPTER XXXIII: SNeak Out!

Rose slowly blinked his eyes. It was out of confusion.

"It's just that yesterday, I found out that her birthday was befores the day of my birthday, and..."

He just looked to Beatrice who stopped talking.

"What's with the strange stare?"

"..."

"Anyway, my problem, I have no yet prepared gift for her."

He did not immediately write his reply on the ground. He eyes widened in disbelief in a moment, and changed with slight frown brows. Nevertheless, he still able to reply back.

[Then, why won't you buy? You can go in the market.]

"I can't go in the market without her. As if the people here will let me go without chaperone."

"..."

Sigh. "That is my problem. I cannot go to the market for a gift if she is always around me. How can I look for it if the target person is just a second around? That is my problem" She redundantly complained and continued it in her mind.

"If only this was like my previous world that I could just tap my phone and check for online stores, and made it to deliver upon my place. 'Sigh'. I miss Shoppy and Lazaada. I still remember how Lee Min Ho said his lines "add to the cart now"

[Then, how about you sneak out? Just like now?]

"Sneak out?" She uttered in a low tone. Sneak!?

Yes, why did I not think about it? I can use some disguise and come back immediately after buying, but...

Her energy, that soared up, immediately depleted. "I have no sense of direction."

She despondently looked at him, whom the latter tilted his head out of curiosity. She has no courage to speak her embarrassing weakness. So, she made an excuse. "I am scared going outside just by myself."

"..."

Bing!

"I know!" She smiled brightly after an idea popped on her mind.

[What is it?]

"Why won't you come with me? It will be good to have you around in the market." She happily announced.

"I am genius. I don't have to think about getting lost, plus I will have a strong bodyguard with me."