CHAPTER XXVI: POSSIBLE MALE LEAD?

After her story telling, the children fell asleep under the shade of the huge tree. When she looked for her knight, it seems that her story telling could not just affect children, but also, his knight. Caville was peacefully sleeping under the tree beside them.

She decided to stand up, and stretched her limbs up high. "I need some water."

She glanced to the foster house, but she thought that she could also want to wash her face. She pivoted her feet towards the direction of the river.

The river was near from the foster house. She reached it just by a few steps. She remembered the python that they encountered in the deep part of the forest. The thought made her faintly shivered.

When she approached by the river, she crouched and drunk water from it. It is clear and clean. While savoring the freshness of the water, she heard a sound of splash. Splash.

The sound was coming behind of the giant rock. She automatically took two big rocks from the ground. After all, Andrew killed the python through rocks so it became prompt to her after that incident. She walked gradually behind the giant rock.

"Samuel, it was just a squirrel."

Until she heard a voice from a boy, she didn't throw the rocks, but instead, hid it on her back. Her safety come in first. She was still not sure if he was a bad guy. Then, she slowly peeked from the giant rock. It was a boy drenched in the river. He has this golden hair and bluish green eyes and was wearing a light white polo shirt and black pants. The horse seemed to accidentally throw him in the river.

With frowned face, he stood up and approached the land.

As the boy walked closer from where she was, she inevitably stepped back. Unfortunately, she treaded on some dried branch on the ground that created a crackle sound.

Crack. Flinched.

"Who's there?", the voice coming from the boy sounded threatening. It even took the sword from his sheath, and pointed it in her location.

It was too late for her to run away, and there is only reason why the boy is in this part. Hunting. So, if she will run away, it would be an easy feat for a hunter to catch her.

"The boy doesn't appear to be a bandit or a bad guy," she thought.

In fact, they might be on the same age. She threw the rocks away before getting out from the giant rocks. Looking closer, the boy was very handsome, a type of a delicate flower. "A kpop idol."

"Umm, hello?" She hesitantly greeted.

Seeing the lady, the boy loosened his tight grip at the hilt of his sword, and took it back from its sheath.