CHAPTER VII: THE MARQUESS ARRIVAL

"My lady, the mat was properly laid out."

"Thank you, Marielle.", Roanne gratefully said and sat down on the mat and started her exercise routine.

Over the week, she worked on becoming a good master to Lady Beatrice's personal maid. Indifferent from the real one, she is not someone who thinks highly and arrogant. She knows the importance of building a good and harmonious relationship with others. She always keeps in mind that whatever the circumstances you are in, may be bad or good, never forget to put kindness in any way.

"Lady Beatrice."

"Yes, Marielle.", as Roanne answered as she stretching her legs on the mat and bending her upper body to reach her ankle.

"The Marquess Croix came back late at night yesterday."

Roanne stopped reaching her ankle. Her body stiffened by its own just hearing the news given by the maid. "What?", she said with calm tone. "He's here already?", but her mind screamed.

"The Butler told me to inform you that the Marquess wanted to have a breakfast with you this morning."

"Ah... Is that so?", she responded with low tone, not letting her troubled heart traced on her face. "That would be nice."

While Roanne is stretching her limbs, she tried to remember the memories that she gained from the body of Lady Beatrice. The memories were somehow hazy and coalesced by little scenes, even so she was still grateful for having it rather than to find her way in the dark. "Afterall, I can't just pretend having lost memory after just waking up in one morning."

If she was right, one of the reasons why the Marquess Croix visited the Imperial Palace was to attend the monthly special council meeting. However, there was a memory that she felt uneasiness. It was the message left by the Marquess to Lady Beatrice before he left.

"My Beatrice, once I came back, I might have good news for you that I know how much you were waiting for.", the Marquess happily informed the lady.

"For real, father? I am now very excited to hear it", with excitement, Lady Beatrice confirming to her father.

"Slowly. My dear, but I am very much sure that it will only bring happiness on you.", he said and patted his daughter's head.

"I can't wait. Anyway, don't forget the things I have requested, Father. I want new dresses if possible, those on trends in the capital today, and also, the shoes and jewelries. That's all I wish, Father."

"Of course, for my Beatrice. Nothing in this world, I cannot give you."

Lady Beatrice hugged his father and say goodbye. Marquess Croix, then, went up to his carriage.

She wondered about the good news that the Marquess was saying back then. After possessing the body of Lady Beatrice, she couldn't bring herself at ease at any time. Knowingly that the lady was a total brat, she knew that the lady's desires were something always so exorbitant. "I just hope that it really is a good news."