CHAPTER XXXIV: BLUE ANEMONE

"On the next days, you will be attending the university. We'll write letters every now and then for you." Sister Mildred added.

Beatrice, who awaken in an unknown body, it was a very big turned for her. It was a world that was like slap unto her face to accept.

Long enough, meeting Sister Mildred and the children, her anxiety faded and was replaced by hope and love.

"Thank you. I will also write letters to you all."

"I will. I will too." Lily exhilarated.

"Me too!! Shister Bea." The twins made their way to get back on them after attending in their favorite vegetable.

She smiled warmly and turned her glance at the fresh and green plants in the garden.

"It was calm and refreshing environment." She mumbled.

****-------****

On the day of project, escapade...

"I am not aware that there is a hidden cave here." She commented after being led by Rose on the path for their escapade.

It was a small cave covered by thick weeds and surrounded by huge rocks, because of that no one will ever know its existence.

Rose started to climb the huge rocks and assisted her after getting on the top. Climbing was easy because of the small rocks beneath it that used as its stairs.

When they got on the top, Rose jumped down.

"Ah Wow. He really was born like a ninja."

It was an easy feat for him. He, then, looked at her who was left on the top and opened his arms as his signal of "please jump, and I will catch you from here."

"You mean, you will catch me, right?"

He nodded to response.

Though Beatrice had grasped the situation, she could not help to ask it.

Gulp. "Okay."

"Inhale and exhale. You can do this girl. You even climbed up to trees."

Badump badump badump

"Then, why am I being nervous now??"

Beatrice looked at the handsome man with crimson red eyes, who was waiting below on her. And 'til, she could not help on focusing in his eyes. It was more mesmerizing when the sun's bright light shone on his two red gems.