CHAPTER XXXV: THE LIVELY MARKET

"Please have some barbeque. You will never get a meat as better like this!"

"Good afternoon, Madam. Please buy our lovely flowers. It is picked freshly just this morning."

"Have some pancakes ladies and gentlemen? This is a freshly made!"

The market was also lively today just like her last visit with Marielle.

They walked side by side to each other. Rose wearing an ordinary clothing, which is different from his all black uniform. It was a dark brown tunic with white inner clothing partnered by gray long trousers. It well complimented to his spidery thread long hair brown. Though, he still wearing his mask.

Nevertheless, they both wore hooded cloak to ensure their identity to not leak out.

"Ah I want some meat." Her eyes were watering to see the so called barbeques at the side store, but she shook her head to negate her earlier thought. "Nope, I should focus at looking for Marielle's present. No food."

"...?"

She inadvertently spoke loudly her mind and immediately set aside her gluttony. "I'm sorry. Let's continue to our real agenda." She firmly said. Rose just tilted his head in a confused manner.

Her memories this morning with her maid was recollected while walking to their destination, the craftsman store.

"Marielle, I would like to study in the library today. I hope no one will disturb me. As you know, my upcoming schooling is already near, and I wanted to prepare myself more. I want to be well in the entrance exam so can you please prepare my food and snacks in advance in the library, and leave it there?"

"Is that alright, My Lady? I mean, I can stay with you, to assist you, and promising not to disturb you. I will ensure of that, My—"

"No, I'll be fine, Marielle. Please do what I ask you to do." She said slowly, but appeared firmly.

Flinched. "Then, I will heed your order, My Lady."

She felt regretful towards her attitude to Marielle this morning. Even so she tried to speak lightly, she was not dumb not to notice that her maid cringed back then. Her time was at the bay. She needed to find ways to get in the market. "Please forgive me, Marielle. This naught is all for you."

Her thoughts went away when she glanced to the tall man beside her.

"Even with a hooded cloak, his broad shoulder is still fascinating. I wonder what it felt like to be in his arms. And if only I could hear his voice"

"... his voice?"

"Ah!"

Rose stopped walking when she outburst with high pitch tone.

"Did she forgot something?"