🌹Yes or No🥀

Pansy pov
'Ughhhhhhhh' was all I could think.
I want to tell Draco that Harry was protecting him by avoiding him and that it hurt him as much as it hurt us but I can't I promised ..... but then again ...ugh NO! BAD PANSY BAD!....but then again .... "NO!"
'I accidentally shouted it and now everyone was staring at me even more I didn't even know I was pacing the common room .... I still am! But I can't bring myself to stop! Pansy get  IT.  TOGETHER.   HARRY.   TRUSTED.  YOU.  !!!!!!  Ugh !!! But like it's for all of the Slytherins sake sooo technically .... !!! Why Am I over thinking this it shouldn't be this hard !
"@&0!&.!,&.!.&@.&,€,€€,!:€&.&:€€:!!:€.!,!&:@&:>|%£#$*$}$^{+|$]$}*$\*$|^$|**£}*¥$$£^.$]£$+$$$$$$$]£^\%%||**+¥|$$' I was taken out of my cursing mind by dray tapping my shoulder.
"Hey pans you ok ?"
'No'
"Yes? Why?"
* fake smile*
"No you aren't pans..."
*tears brimming my eyes *
"I-I-i......I'm sorry"
*Tears are rolling down my face now*
"P-pans!?"
" I'm s-s-so-rry"
*runs to portrait *
"PANS!"
*halfway out of portrait *
"LEAVE ME ALONE DRAY! ...I'm sorry!"
*running to moaning Myrtle's bathroom *

(Ps. There are loads of people in the corridors )

* I break down sobbing *
'Why is it so hard! I have only kept it a secret for two days and it's eating me apart!.....'
I stare at the sink and go on a mini rant in my head but then they turn to all possible outcomes of either telling or not and they all end in some people's death and I just can't handle it...
'I wonder if...' I transfigure a piece of tile into a knife, I pick it up and pull up my sleeve and I sit there and stare at the both of them.

Until.....

"Pansy are u in here?"
I couldn't bare to let someone see me like this so I didn't say a word but i must have still been sniffling or something because I heard footsteps coming closer , I looked up and saw
"Harry...?" Was all I breathed out before I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. While hugging me I felt the knife being pulled out of my hands .
I just cried more into his hug.

(Warning mentions of cutting)

Harry's pov
While Pansy was crying into my hug my mind was questioning 'why she looked like she was about to cut, does she already cut? Why did this happen? 'And so on.

When Pansy stopped crying the only thing I could ask was a broken
"W-wh-y ..."
"I can't keep This secret by myself it's too much to handle..."

'This is my fault! Oh no no. No! Um think harry think!'

" Hey pans we have two choices...
1) is I obliviate you..."-
Her eyes filled with panicking and she was about to yell but I silenced her with-"hey!hey.. 2) is we tell Theo so it isn't as heavy of a secret and he can help you..."

"T-t-the s-s-second one"

I nod my head

"Ok we can meet up in the abandoned transfiguration classroom on the east side of the castle on Monday at lunch ok?"

She nods her head .

"Now you have to promise me something ok?"

"Ok"

" never attempt to cut because
1) it hurts
2) the scars will fade but they will always be there...
3) hurting yourself won't release any of the pain it just gives you an addiction that takes longer to heal than the actual scars
4) if you feel like cutting draw a butterfly 🦋 and send it to me if you want so we can talk or you could just draw it as a distraction... but I will always be here to talk ...ok?"

".....ok....-her eyes widen- do u cut!?"
My eyes widen.
"Um no I don't pans..."
I look her in the eye and she doesn't believe me so I pull up my sleeves and show her. 'Thank god I remembered to put my arm glamour. Now that I think about it I haven't cut in months'
She inspects my arms and nods in approval.
I stand up and then I pull her up.

"So Monday, lunch abandoned transfiguration classroom,don't forget to bring Theo, k?"

"Kk"

I walk out of the bathroom
'That was close'
—————————
Hi guys why is online school so frustrating? This week alone I have so much Hw and school work to do but I can't concentrate because I have 3 younger siblings and they ages 1-5  and I love them I really do but is it so hard to let me do my WORK!
Also I know this chapter is late I'm sorry for those who have been waiting ... lotta love
💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥💖💖💖💖
By lovelies