Just go...

Let's just say that for the next couple of days Harry had been distancing himself and everyone was beginning to worry he still helped with the DA but left straight afterwards , Harry became a rarity in the Great Hall . He was seen in classes but afterwards He would just disappear.As the second week came about he would either not be in class, sleep in class, zone out in class or be collected half way through.

The teachers began to notice as well.
On the 10th Day after the incident the dark circles became evident under his eyes, his hair looked worse than it ever has and In potions he started speaking to a small hose in parseltongue due to it looks like a snake in his more than usual droopy eyes .

Snape had a heart attack at the sound of hissing in his potions classroom once he located the hissing he was amused at the sight of the golden boy hissing to a hose ,but he was also worried and since the boy was now in his house ,he had to take care of him and address his problems now.

All of Harry's friends started to try and corner him into speaking . But that lead to more problems, he stopped sleeping in the dorms . The Slytherins started searching for him endlessly . The only ones he would speak to properly would be the Weasley twins who were also worried and informed the others that they don't know what's wrong .
And every time they tried to ask him about it he would avoid the topic or suddenly have something to do ,so they stayed clear of the subject in hope of him not avoiding him like the plague.

Harry's pov
Ugh my head hurts oh well.
I know everyone is worried but I need to deal with some things .
Anyway I'm on my way to the forest to practice my animingus form.
You see I've become an animingus in secret , because it would help in the war. And luckily I am a leshy which is lucky because they can change into any animal (including magical ones) .
Leshy's are sportive spirits of the forest they are one with nature much like elemental elves (....Neville....)or any type of elves (I haven't decided yet)

....Hours Later....

'Imma go to bed in the dorms'
"Ugh why is life so hard.
In order to protect them I have to cut them off..."
I turned a corner.
"Hermione will bug me but I don't have a choice if I'm going to protect them I have to cut them off.... If Voldemort found out he would kill them"
I turned another corner.
"Just one more month of fun.... Then I'm going to start cutting off , but I'm going to continue talking to Pansy or at least write a letter to her explaining my reason.okay one more month of fun just one more....one more..."
As I said the last word I bumped into someone as I turned the corner.

'Fuck'. is all I could think

I look up to see Draco Malfoy
'greeeaat'.

' No I don't hate him in fact I Kinda have a crush on him but...ugh stick!to!the!plan!Harry!!'

"........y,....rry... Harry!"

"Yeah..."

'fudge he can't find out'

"Hello~Harry are you ok can you stand?"

'no' is what I wanna say and is all that is said in my head but instead I say.
"Yeah fine don't worry about it Draco, where are you headed?"

"To go find you"

"Why"

"Because you haven't been sleeping in the dorm-

'true...'

-and because I'm worried so now I'm gonna drag you to the common Room"

"Ok . . .wait what!"

Ok I know I know I haven't updated in a while.my mom grounded me then lost my phone so I'm doing this on an old phone,I'm getting my work done it's just gonna take a bit longer than before of maybe not because of this phone

Merry early Christmas

What do you want to get?