In the Hospital Wing...

"sectumsempra"

Now back to the story

As I casted the spell I heard a faint reflecto , and before I knew it the spell was coming back at me. Draco pushed me slightly out of the way, as I watched in horror as blood started seeping out of his chest and back, due to the rush of adrenaline I did not notice that my arm was also hit with the spell and that a large gash was pooling my blood with Draco's, once I snapped out of my horror, I cast a Patronus to alert snape and started healing Draco to the best of my ability with the Healing spells I learned over the summer.

Minuets passed that seemed to be hours when snape came barging into the bathroom, I didn't notice at first since I was muttering healing spell after healing spell.

"-ter"

*mutter,mutter,mutter*

"-otter"

'Huh? what was tha-NO! Draco's hurt!'

All of the sudden I got a smack in the back of my head. I yelped in pain and glared at the one who did it which I Quickley stopped once I noticed it was Snape, he looked surprised and angry ,I gulped in fear.

Snape said "I'll ask questions later, now let's get you two to the hospital wing "while picking up Draco, I looked at him confused then nodded, once he grabbed my shoulder, he said a spell I never heard of, followed by hospital wing.

A sparkling white orb encased us and within a second, we were in the hospital wing, Madam Pomphrey came rushing over muttering about the never-ending hospital visits with us two, she gasped at the amount of blood on us then levitated Draco onto one of the far Hospital beds then turned to us and said, "I'll start healing Draco, Severus please do attend Harry then come help me ", with that she practically ran over to Draco.

I looked at snape confused, which he noticed and asked, "what is it Potter?" while setting me down on the nearest hospital bed. "Why do I need attending?" I asked completely confused, I looked up to snape and saw he had a bewildered and an 'are you serious Potter' expression, which just made me more confused.

Once he put down the potions that I did not notice a moment ago, he came over and lifted my left arm which made me flinch from pain, suddenly I felt extremely dizzy and in pain the next thing I know I collapsed.

When I opened my eyes, the Hospital wing was dark with only the moonlight to light the room, It took me a couple of seconds to remember what I was doing here. When I remembered I shot up into a sitting position and looked around frantically, once I found the sleeping blonde I sighed in relief and stood up much to my body's protest. I walked over and sat on the chair next to his bed.

I cursed at my fluttering heart; I support lgbtq+ but Uncle Vernon haunts my brain whenever my bi decides to come and torture me. It's weird I support others, but I am homophobic to myself, 'thank you Uncle Vernon' I think bitterly, I turn my attention back to Draco, that asshole doesn't deserve another second of my thoughts. Luckily, Draco doesn't seem to be in pain, but the guilt is slowly breaking me, next thing I know I am crying silent tears, the regrets hitting at the speed of sound, I start whispering "I'm sorry, I am so,so sorry" over and over with some variations like "i am so sorry I never should have used that stupid spell".

Eventually with my exhaustion from crying and the drowsiness from the dreamless sleep potion I was given working together, my eyelids involuntarily started to grow heavy, as I did not want to leave Draco's side, guilt, and fear still on my shoulders I layed my head down on my arm which was laying on Draco's hospital bed and just like that I was out like a light. 

hi guys i just started 5th year *sarcastic yaaay!

sorry for not uploading much i was grounded 😭

i will update again sooon 🥰