Putting distance

Astoria's pov
After 30 mins of trying to get him to stand up to go eat breakfast I decided to drag him to breakfast and sent a quick message to the others that me and pansy found  him when we get to the hall the others are already there sitting in our usual spot so we go over and set Harry down 'he's unusually quite '

Harry starts nibbling on a piece of toast until...

Third person pov
Hermione is absolutely livid by Umbridge so much so Ron is terrified of her but he is also livid .

They go down to breakfast and wait until  Harry comes in
When harry gets dragged in he looks like the living dead which just ads more to their fury and concern they heard about last nights (The Weasley's all got news on Arthur and that he will be home by Christmas and until then they needed to be in school until then ) and want to comfort him but first they want to make sure he is safe from the pink offense to toads.

Hermione walks up to Ms Mcgonnagle  disregarding Umbridge's glare and whispers "Harry's being harmed by someone who we should not speak of here but Snape's Help could be used and we need a couple of more people as well I could retrieve them if you could retrieve Snape and  Harry it would be much appreciated "

Mcgonnagle gives Hermione a discreet nod and stands up and heads over to Snape . Hermione sends the signal with a flick of her wand and Luna ,Neville ,Ron and the Twins stand up and head out along with her.

Mcgonnagle Tells Snape and he nods lightly and disappears out the side entrance.

Mcgonnagle walks over to Harry getting a glare from majority of the Slytherins. She says " Harry will you please join me"
"No thank you"
"Harry..."
"Minnie..."
"Harry James Potter!"
"Yes"
"That is it!Wingardium Leviosa!"
Everyone stares shocked
Harry is wide eyed
"Wh-wha Why! Please Mcgonnagle. Put me down!"
" nonsense child come along now"
Mcgonnagle walks out with a Pouting Harry Potter being levitated behind her .

(I'm sorry Harry I just really wanted to do that!)

Draco is starring wide eyed at the great hall doors where Harry just disappeared behind .
"Draco darling you have to blink or your eyes will be stuck open"
Giggled a specific Pansy Parkinson
"Shut it pansy!"
Astoria ,Pansy & Millicent are giggling
Now

Ron's pov
Mcgonnagle just walked in with a levitating Harry who was pouting and I couldn't help myself and I burst out laughing.Hermione smacked my arm although I could see the amusement in her eyes .

Harry was set down and he was quite then I realized he didn't know why he's here ,but he won't look at me or the twins in the eye .... Oh...Shit!

Why is the junior cert so hard I mean mock exams right after Christmas😰😭I don't wanna fail ...... anyone have any tips pleaase!