Mix of emotions

I know it's been quite a while if you want to know why this chapter was delayed please look at my latest announcement,now on with the story!

Harry's  pov

We were being led through a tunnel by Neville towards Hogwarts,we already got the cup from gringotts now we just have to find something from ravenclaw.
Neville was answering Ron and Mione's questions but I zoned out thinking about how much Neville had changed then I thought about how much everyone had changed lots of things happened while we were hunting horcrux's and by the look of it Neville has been through hard times too.

I know I shouldn't be but I couldn't help but be worried about my slytherin friends,i know Voldemort could be in my mind right now and could try and use it to his advantage but I can't help it if I'm worried about my friends.

I may have physically detached myself as their friend but I haven't been able to detach myself mentally and emotionally,it's proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought,before I knew it we were infront of a portrait.

Neville opened the portrait the reveal a whole lot of students,many of them being friends and many just acquaintances but I couldn't be happier to know that they are all there,alive.

We were greeted by everyone,cheering in delight and hope,the large doors bursted open and an oh so familiar voice called "is it true!?,are they here!?"

The crowd parted just in time to see ginny pulling Luna ,before stopping, her voice was breaking and close to tears "Harry?" I nodded,she let go of Luna's hand and came running into my arms ,while Luna started her walk towards us in a moderate pace but you could clearly see her happiness to see us.

In the background you could hear Ron say "Six months she hasn't seen me and

it's like I'm a frankie first-year.

I'm her brother!"

(Did I scare anyone?)

Ginny laughed , let go and turned to Ron and said "yeah but out of all my brothers he's the easiest to deal with!"

"Hey!"Came the aghast reply.

Luna came over and gave me a hug.
Her dreamy whisper calming the tension I didn't know I had 

"it's good to see you Harry I know it's been hard and I know that the ones you seek to see alive and well will be here shortly you must remember their commute is more troublesome"

I nod my head and thank her before turning my attention back to the the group.

"But I'm your ACTUAL BROTHER!"

"Exactly I've dealt with your stubborn ass all my life I've only had to deal with his for 6 years!"

Ron was about to say something but was cut off by Ginny turning to Hermione and asking "how on earth did you deal with my brothers for so long ?, honestly I salute your patience!"

Ron was turning red with embarrassment but before he could say anything the doors burst open with 6 pairs of footsteps running towards us