On the train part 2

{Time skip}

Pansy's pov

When my tears finally ran out, I stand up and stumble over to the sink and wash the tear stains away, put on my emotionless mask and walk back to the carriage and sit down in my seat. The boy's eyes betray their emotionless face's, they start asking questions that are along the line of "are you ok?," "what happened?" to which I snapped back a "fine" through gritted teeth, which thankfully stopped their questions.

All of the sudden the Slytherin carriage filled up with black smoke.

{time skip}

Draco's pov

I made sure everyone was out of the carriage and that no one could see inside and said "Harry James potter get your ass over here or so help me I will tell pansy about you stealing here cupcake every day last year." All of the sudden I hear a big thump and a panicked harry stands before me. "Please don't" he says as if it's the wort possible thing in the world which it possibly is, so I don't blame him.

"Please go back home Hogwarts isn't safe for you this year." I am practically begging now which is absurd since Malfoys don't beg!

He scoffs and mumbles "when has Hogwarts ever been safe for me?"

I stare at him in shock then recount the amount of danger he has been in and agree in my head.

"Please harry I am doing this for your own safety!"

He scoffs and gives me a determined look the one where no one can change his mind and I know I have no other choice. "Petrificus Totalus" as I said those words my heart clenched but I knew it was for the best, the next few moments were painful to see, as he fell flat on his face, I heard a crack I guess he broke his nose when I bent down to cover him with his invisibility cloak I saw blood pouring from his nose "sorry harry" I whispered as I covered harry with the cloak.

When I got to the great hall I quickly sat next to my friends and said "I petrified him and hid him on the train he won't be here for the disaster this year" they all cheered continued to talk until Dumbledore silenced the hall, once the 1st years were sorted and the food appeared the door opened and none other than harry came in with a bloody nose 'fuck' is all that comes to mind. My friends all sent a light glare at me and I shrugged but, in my head, I thought 'I am gonna get an earful in the dorms.'

When we got to the Common room my friends (Astoria, daphne, Millicent, Blaise, Theo ,crab and goyle {I might have forgotten someone , if I did I am sorry}) surrounded me an steered me to one of our dorms when the door closed they all glare at me and I glare right back.

Third person pov

"Why is harry full of blood" Pansy screeched, Draco looked a little guilty and said "he might've fallen face first when I petrified him and fell on his face, I HONESTLY DIDN'T MEAN IT"

"How did he Un petrify himself?" Theo questioned

"He's Harry fricking potter that's how" pansy replied with a dry laugh we all nodded along in agreement.

After a while they all went to sleep and started their year of hell

hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter all your votes and comments motivate me and bring me great laughs thank you so much enjoy you guys summer i should have another chapter up by wednsday!