"He was terrified!"

Hi I'm back!
Third person pov
Draco instantly picked Harry up and ran to the common room along with Blaise at the portrait ,Blaise quickly spoke the password .

The boys silently closed the portrait and then crept up to their dorm.
Draco quickly put Harry onto his bed and then started freaking out .

Blaise's pov
"What are we gonna do he's unconscious !" Draco whisper shouted at me , "I don't know let's just go to sleep if he doesn't wake up till noon then we will bring him to Madam Pomphrey ,ok?"

If only you could see his face
I couldn't help myself I started laughing

"What's so funny!" He whisper shouted
"Y-y-yo-u" I got out through my laughter .I had tears in my eyes .
When I finally stopped laughing
I said "he's fine Draco see he's still breathing"
Draco looked unsure but then sighed and said "fine."

No ones pov
On the other side of Hogwarts up in the Griffindore dorms 

Ron's pov
I can't believe Hermione! I mean yeah I should of told her , but if I had told her she would have intercepted it and then Harry would never trust me again ,I mean he's still a bit angry at me for following him but what weirded me out is that before Harry left the common room he told me not to tell anyone about the snake still being alive! I mean what !

My train of thought was interrupted by Neville . "Hey does anyone own this first aid kit ?"
He said walking out of the bathroom
It looks familiar so I asked "can I see it Nev ?"
He gave it to me and then I noticed it was Harry's.

"It's Harry's Imma put it back under his bed"

Nev nodded and headed to his bed
Harry still stays over sometimes so he has some cloths here and I guess some other things too ,wonder why he needed his first aid kit ? Oh well .

Soon enough I drifted off to sleep .

Harry's pov
I was getting closer and closer to the door this time I heard voices I couldn't quite hear all of the sudden I jolted out of my nightmare to a worried Draco it was about 7 in the morning .

All of the sudden a big jolt of pain goes to the back of my head and to my torso.
I wince in pain only to get a more worried Draco . " Harry ,Harry are you ok!"he says worriedly

Oh my god why does Merlin want me to suffer

"Careful there Draco you're letting your Malfoy mask fall~"
He glares at me "awwww how cute ,does wittle Dwaco  not like it~" I cooed
I got a harder glare and a laugh from across the room , I look over at Blaise and laugh with him .

After we stopped laughing we started  getting ready ,and I think I hit my head last night because it hurts like hell!

When we we're done with getting ready we waited in the common room for pansy and Daphne  to get down here so we can go eat breakfast.
While we were waiting I asked what how I got to my bed last night (technically at 4 am that day but still)
Draco responded with " you just dropped unconscious so we carried you here"
"And he was terrified! You were gonna die~"chirped in Blaise.
"Oh so I probably just hit my head too hard ,....yeah that explains why my head hurts"

I turned to look at the other two , oh shit .....
Blaise gave me a look of pity and Draco looked  so worried and I was having none of it .
I walked towards the girls dorm and banged on their door when I got there.

When they finally got out of the room we walked back to the common room to a bored looking Blaise and a worried/annoyed Draco
"......... he said his head hurt's! We have t-"

"We have to nothing!"
I interrupted
"Bu-"
I gave him a glare that shut him up for 2 minuets 2! Ughh.  

(this reminds me of my bff and my guy friends every time I get hurt ,me and my girls always get hurt but I don't act like it I carry on but always attend my friends when they are hurt and my guy friends keep annoying me because I never tend myself ughhhh)

Then Draco starts mothering me like mione ,pans,gin and Luna does But mainly the first three .

After 3 minuets I snap......

Ooh what's gonna happens next

Ok I need you guys to pick the level of drama you want for the whole story choose between the groups:

1-10 :least dramatic

10-30 :a bit dramatic

30-50: medium drama

50-80 : high drama

80- 100:extremely dramatic