LUNCH TIME MEETING

I hid in the corner of the room hidden from sight if anyone other than the two were to enter I wouldn't be seen.

(Short time skip)

Pansy came in dragging a reluctant Theo.

"Ok pans what do you need help with?"

"We have to wait for someone else...."

"No need I'm here..." I say coming out of my corner.

"Merlin harry that was creepy you scared the crap out of me you bastard"
Pansy whisper shrieked as she hit my arm.

"Ok why am I here you two?" Theo questioned.

"Well.....*explanation*....so yeah..."
I looked up at Theo who was doing a perfect fish out of water impersonation.

"Y-y-you ....wh-huh !?"was all we got out of him before he took a deep breath to compose himself.

"We have to tell the rest of the Slytherins- I cut him off with " ARE YOU MAD! That would result in the death of far to many people I care about"

"Harry you can't be serious think this through you are hurting people by avoiding them I understand where you are coming from but this is....not how to deal with it."

That put a crack in my dam.

"REALLY you understand where IM COMING FROM! Have you seen people you care for DIE BEFORE YOUR EYES AND KNOW ITS YOUR FAULT! HUH HAVE YOU! BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU DO!" I slapped my hand over my mouth in horror of letting that secret out after keeping it in for so long. I looked up to see their faces, eyes wide and mouth wide with shock , I quickly look away take a couple of deep breaths before continuing with.

"So I am trusting you two and only you two with this secret until after the war,... now I most likely won't see you guys until next year since the train leaves this Wednesday and I will be to busy with finishing off as much summer work as possible .... so cheerio"
I walk out thinking only one thing
'I messed up'
while leaving two gaping fish like faced humans in my wake.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.  Ok hi sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer promise.

How's life guys?
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈remember be proud of who you are!💅