Dumbledore is dead

Not me struggling for this chapter because it's the probably the most awkward one in this story I apologise beforehand.
😶

Third person pov

Harry and Dumbledore just returned from their hunt for the locket Harry was forced to watch Draco's ,heart fight against the influence  of the deatheaters   taunting his lack of ability to kill Dumbledore.

Draco's wand was lowering ever so slightly not enough for his taunters to see but enough for Harry to see .
After a while Snape appeared and did the dead of killing Dumbledore,Harry wasn't stupid he heard what Snape had said but he felt betrayed,and anger bubbled up to surface as the memory of Peter pettigrew's betrayal araised within his mind.

The Deatheaters were leaving taking a few of their children with them including Harry's Slytherin friends,Harry chased after them shouting angrily at Snape because of his betrayal and slight anger at Draco for reasons he doesn't understand yet.

In a burst of anger Harry shouts the very spell he shot at draco that faithful day in the bathrooms, at Snape.
Luckily Snape being the inventor of the spell disarmed it while turning to chastise his student.When Snape looked into his eyes his demeanor faltered as he realised why the young teen was acting brash, betrayal, fear, sadness and pain was seen in his swirling in his eyes.
The emotions in Harry's eyes were not missed by Draco, but the guilt he bared for being a partial cause of those emotions made him look away in shame.

Severus quickly schooled himself and threw some useless comments here and there to give them enough time to leave which succeeded but only because Harry was too broken and emotionally tired.

Once the deatheaters left Harry trudged back up the hill where he saw students begin to crowd Dumbledore's body.Harry went and kneeled beside his fallen headmaster and discreetly took the locket from Dumbledore while crying into Ginny's shoulder,pocketing the locket, he cleared his tears.

Wands started lighting up as the students and faculty members removed the dark mark from the sky.

~time skip~

Harry had just re-told what happened to his friends《Gin,Luna,Ron,nev &mione》

Hermione(my phone corrected her name to heroin tf!?) Asked the question the others wanted to know  "do you think he would have done it ? Draco I mean"

Harry answered "no, he was lowering his wand. He was scared , he trembled and had a strained voice throughout also,I can't  believe  you have so little trust in our friend!!" With so much emotion that it swayed them to believe in his words, even though Harry was scared of future to come with Dumbledore gone there are a lot of things at stake.

Woooohooo new chapter we are getting closer to the war!!! I know I shouldn't be so excited but I am,hope you enjoyed my lovely readers who have been giving me so many votes it's just unbelievable I woke up this morning 59 notifications all but one of them were votes!!!