.....Harry its impossible...

Draco's pov
Harry was muttering and pacing I must have zoned out for a couple of minutes because I don't know when the Weasley and Granger get there but all of , the sudden potter snapped me out of it jwhen he started screaming.

Granger and Weasley rushed over as he was clutching his arm and dropped to the ground, I surprised myself when I ran over to help and shouted at Blaise to get madame pomphrey (could someone tell me how to spell it?) since he was one of the fastest runners I know.

An hour later

I returned to the Slytherin common Room with Blaise,pansy and Theo. Madame pomphrey sent us back so she can figure out what is wrong and for us to get rest but how on earth could you get rest after a episode like that .

Is this what the golden trio go through every year....how do they survive the years.

Ron's pov
I muttered "oh harry the year hasn't even started yet mate,it gonna be our hardest year yet isn't it?" As I was sitting across from him . I know all our years at this school are crazy but school doesn't start until after tomorrow officially and I was worried for him , I have been worried for him since he came to the burrow a week before going on the ,train back to here. He was tired and he had the smallest of flinches but I still saw them, and every now and again he let a small  bearly audible sound escape his lips and it worries me he is my best mate and like a brother to me and as those things I worry ,Hermione may say I have the emotional span of a tea spoon but I care .

Damn Ron
Anyway I'm sorry that it's short I'm hopping the extra long one will be uploaded by Saturday
And I know it's kinda boring at the moment but when it gets to the war and post war it will be off the hook exiting I already have ideas anyway this year is based of off them becoming friends first then let the relationships begin
Also tell me who you guys eat to date for this story from the ships below
Draco x Harry (obviously it's a drarry story)
Pansy x Hermione
Pansy x Blaise
Pansy x Luna
Pansy x Ginny
Pansy x Theo
Hermione x Ron
Hermione x (the twins)
Hermione x Luna
Hermione x Ginny
Hermione x Theo
Ron x Blaise
Ron x Theo
Blaise x Theo
Blaise x Neville
Blaise x Pansy
Luna x Ginny
Luna x Theo
Luna x dean
Dean x Seamus
Dean x Ginny
Seamus x Ginny