"I want...."

Ron's pov
Hermione tackled poor Harry to the ground the moment he landed,poor Harry, although he might be used to it by now.

I walk over and and tap Hermione's shoulder. She gives me a confused look ,I extend my hand a look of realization crosses her face and she takes my hand and I pull her up.
Then I do the same to harry .

"Nice to see ya mate"

"Yeah you too, I need to talk to you both in private..." he says looking around realizing we still have people around us . I nod and grab their hands and pull them to a hidden field I like to go to to get away from my brothers.

When we get there hermione gasps
"Oh Ron it's so beautiful💖"
I was fighting the blush on my cheeks but it still showed a bit.

"so what  was it you needed to say mate?" I tried changing the subject.

"oh right yes um I saw something in one of my nightmares not so long ago..." he trails off.                 'oh no this is bad i think'

Third person pov

 Hermione goes to grab his shoulder in a comforting manner.

" it's ok to Tell us Harry I'm sure it can't be that bad "she tried to sound optimistic but her voice betrayed her, she sounded strained from optimism and wearier then usual but she has full right's to be weary, Harry's dreams are getting worse if the poorly glamoured dark circles under his eyes are anything to go on.

(she can only see the eyes because harry did them half asleep the rest of his glamours are perfect)

But what Hermione does not know is that the dark circles from under his eyes are not only from a lack of sleep but also from him doing chores with no end, with his magic constantly healing him from the beatings, his energy is being strained.

"Come on Mate, it's not like you saw a Deatheater integration ceremony...." Ron trailed off as he saw Harry turn his head. "OH" was all Ron Could say, but his mind was giving him a lecture on how he should think before he speaks.

"look I wanted to talk to you guys about something else" both Hermione and Ron snapped out of their thoughts and looked at Harry, as if to say continue. "Now Hermione, you are not allowed to Freak Out got it?" She nodded. "I want you guys to become Animagus's, now Mione before you interrupt, I Also want you guys to practice wandless magic and non-verbal spells."

Ron looked like a gaping fish at the fact that Harry is the one telling him to learn, and Hermione is frozen to the spot trying to figure out why Harry is being practical.

Ron's pov

'is this really harry?' 'is becoming a Slytherin really this life changing' and thoughts like that were going through my head.

I was in the middle of thinking the twins are using voodoo to control Harry when a loud squeal brought me back to my surroundings.

Hermione's pov

'the way Harry worded the sentence tells me he is already an animangas and he already knows some if not loads of wandless and non-verbal spells meaning he has been studying on his own accord'

My face broke out into a large smile and before I could help myself, I started squealing and jumping around both the boy's heads snapped towards me in surprise. But I just ran towards Harry and gave him a great big hug, which caused us to fall again but couldn't care less because now I have one less idiot to look after. 

Hi guys  so may of you are voting an some have even begun to follow me and i cant thank you guys enough ,i never thought i'd ever get norethan 5 views but you guys proved me wrong .

you guys are the best and tell me if you want a shoutout !