Blaming himself

Rons pov
"Harry..."
He looked out the window.and stayed in silence I looked over to Hermione for help and she was just giving me and Harry a calculated look.
Then after about ...3mins.... her eyes widen with realization.
Meanwhile the teachers are still confused,the twins are just starring at Harry in understanding Luna is rubbing circles on the back of Harry's hand ,Neville is sitting next to Luna.

Third person pov
After an hour of trying to get Harry to speak Luna said what was happening and when Harry asked how she knew she showed him her wrists and he was fuming with anger he stood up and stormed out of the room despite the protests.

With Harry

Harry was storming his way,all the way to his dorm.He was livid but instead of getting into more trouble with the bitch he decided to calm down in his dorm,and be there for Luna later when he was less likely to to kill the bitch and was more likely to just send a couple of stinging hex's her way .

When Harry entered the Slytherin common room ,All the Slytherins sensed a dense magic settle in the room ,although it wasn't as dense as it could be since some of his anger has worn down from the long walk but it was also filled with Anger and hatred .

All the Slytherins snapped their head at the entrance and saw a livid looking Harry Potter.The fact that it was Harry made many jaws drop including a specific Slytherin prince who just happened to be blonde .
Although the girls (pansy,Astoria,Millicent and Rachel)
Ran over to him and dragged him into his dorm with pansy motioning the boys (Theo,Blaise and Draco) to follow in a minute.

Back with Luna,Neville,Hermione,Ron, Snape ,Mcgonnagle & the twins

They were left speechless 😶

Hi I know it's short but I have a really good reason I have been studying and finishing up projects for my junior cert and because of that I have had a bit of writers block but don't worry I'm not giving up on this story !