Chapter 10

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 10:

I yawned, closing and locking up the door behind me as I followed mom out of the bakery.

"I am so tired." I mumbled, trying to stop my eyes from drooping down.

"I know. I am to, hun. You can sleep in the car." Mom nods as we walk to where the car was parked.

The windows were literally iced as I now just noticed how cold it was.

First day of winter.

I know I promised Harry a day alone, or at least to hang out with him, but I'm guessing he's having enough fun right now. 

As soon as I heard the car doors click open, I quickly opened the passenger's seat door and hopped in immediately crashing and laying my head down on the seat.

"Night mom." I say softly, already getting nice and comfortable.

She just chuckled, as I could feel her glare at me before the engine started and I felt myself drift off when the car started to move forward.

-Harry's POV-

Taylor had to leave early, considering she had an unexpected interview and her manager called her for it pretty late.

Now I was at my place, sitting on the couch with Gemma, watching the tv. 

"How are you guys?" Gemma turns to me as the tv luminated off her face.

"Taylor and me?" I questioned, pulling my knees to my chest.

"No! You and Jennie." Gemma scrunched her nose up when I said 'Taylor'.

"Good. We're still getting on like before." I shrugged.

"Are you sure? She isn't mad at you?" She rose an eyebrow.

"No, doesn't look like it."

"Harry, obviously Jennie's hiding it! She's been miserable for years, and you're acting like nothing happened." Gemma frowned, her eyebrows coming into a furrow.

"I know that. Listen, I apologized and she forgave me." I say.

"Harry, what the hell! Think of her for once!" Gemma rose her voice.

There was a silence as I gave her a glare. "I'm gonna go talk to her."

"You should of thought of that two years ago." She grumbled, getting up from her seat on the couch and stormed out and up the stairs.

I KNOW that I made a mistake.. I know that I had dissappointed her to, that I put our friendship at risk. And I really am sorry. I.. I just wish I hadn't been so oblivious.

I walked out of the house in nothing but a white tee shirt and striped pajamas.

A car had pulled into Jennie's driveway just as I made my way out.

In the car I spotted Jennie's mom and her sleeping in the passenger seat.

A smile was brought to my face. I semi-jogged over to their place as Jennie's mom climbed out of the car.

"Hi Harry." She nods once, as the look on her face asked 'what are you doing here?'

"I'm just coming by.. Umm I wanted to talk to her." I go, clearing my throat as I rubbed at my arms when the chills started running around my body.