Chapter 26

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 26:

The whole time, I had been trying to get the time to talk to Harry, but somehow every time I want to, he's "sleeping". And the boys don't want me to wake him up because he needs his "rest".

And so I'm sat here like a derp, wishing he'd just wake up. He's obviously fake sleeping, because he isn't even snoring.

'Hello passengers. We are getting ready to land, and in just a brief moment, we will be down soon. Simply please put your seatbelts on while the light turns green, and----"

The stewardest was talking into the intercom, but I've heard this whole soeech a million times. I put my seatbelt on, leaning back as I sighed, all of the boys around me sound asleep. Obviously now I had to wake them up. I mean now we wee landing and I didn't want them getting in trouble for not putting their seatbelts on.

"Guys," I grumbled, throwing a big pillow at the three guys behind as they shot up.

"What is it Jennie?" Liam narrows his eyes.

"We're landing."

They nodded, clearly taking it easy as I got back in my seat waking up Zayn then Harry with just a simple shake by the shoulder.

He pretends to just wake up as I rolled my eyes. "Harry, can I please talk to you?" I pleaded.

"We're landing, and there isn't anything that we----"

"Dammit Harry, nothing happened and I just want to talk to you." I blink my tears away as I bit my lower lip.

He looked at me with saddened eyes. "I'm not mad at you, and nothing has changed." He pulled a small although reassuring smile.

"But I feel like there's something wrong.. Something m-missing." I sighed.

-Harry's POV-

I was giving her away.. I had to. I just had to slap a smile onto my face and say it would be okay, and that would do the job.

I wasn't the one she wanted. The look on her face said that she liked Zayn. A lot. And if she didn't want me, then why even try anymore? I was done with trying to get my best friend. Why do I always have to want the one I can't have?

I hugged her, planting a soft kiss on her forehead as she leaned her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry." She says as I feel something wet land on my arm.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, confusedly, as I lifted her chin up wiping her newly shed tears away.

"I don't know. I'm so weird." She chuckled lightly, getting ahold of herself.

"Everyone needs to have a good cry sometime." I say honestly.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Soon, the plane had landed in a brief minute and we could finally walk off.

Jennie got up from her seat, stretching as she pulled her top down and continued to walk as I followed behind her.

"You might want to stick close to me." Zayn smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Why?" She asks, looking up at him.

"Paps." Niall answered for him as the rest of the boys nodded.

I sighed, not saying a word. I said that I would be okay with it. But every single time I want to, it's like I just can't.

I awkwardly walked behind them with Louis as I find Louis observing my face.

"What?" I accidentally snapped at him. "Sorry." I grumbled, immediately regretting that I shouted to my other best friend.

"It's fine.. Haz, you seem um.. A little off." Louis pats me on the back.

"I'm okay. It's just that I'm tired, that's all." I ignored the flashes of cameras as I walked with Louis following the others.

"We all see it, mate! The way you get so furious and angry when you see Jennie hanging out with Zayn even for just a couple of minutes? You're in love with her." He simply says.

"That doesn't prove anything, because I'm giving up." I shrugged.

"What? Harry, that doesn't sound like you at all." He shook his head.

"She's just tough. I can't force her if she doesn't like me"

"But she does." Louis shrugs this time.

I look at him intently. "She does? And how do you know these things?"

"When she looks at Zayn, she lights up completely, but with you? She feels at home. It's like you know her so well that nobody else could, even if she doesn't see you the same way as she sees Zayn."

"Where are you getting all this?" I still asked, disbelievingly.

"I have a girlfriend, Harry." He smirked with a chuckle as I laughed along.

"Thanks, mate."

"Don't worry about it."

That talk might've helped a little?

Okay. I'm gonna give it a shot.

-Jennie's POV-

**WHEN IN PARIS**

French. Fans. Are. Crazy. Back when we were making our way into the arena, the boys literally got ambushed. Liam lost a shoe, Niall is still crying, Harry got his curls tugged on really hard, Zayn has this huge rip in his shirt, and Louis was surprisingly the most safe.

"It's okay, Niall." I comforted as he put his head on my shoulder and I gave him a quick hug.

"Okay, I really need another shoe." Liam looked down at his foot.

"Oh my god." Zayn groaned, as he looked down at his clothes.

"Ow." I murmered as I felt a small sting on my arm.

There's this light red scratch that isn't to big right on my arm as I bit my lip, observing it.

"Woah, are you okay Jennie?" Zayn looks at my cut. I must've got scratched by a fan or something but it's okay. No biggy.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a cut, that's all." I shrugged.

Harry has been silent the whole time, and I can't believe I just noticed that.

I decided to leave him be. Maybe he's just sorting things out in his head. He does it all the time.

I plopped onto the leather couch in their dressing room as I smiled at the lady with the sdorable little baby in her arms.

"Hi! You must be Jennie! Harry has said soo much about you!"

Now I recognize her. This is Lou Teasdale herself! One Direction's stylist.

I nodded brightly. "I've heard about you as well! And this little girl!" I coo'd at her daughter. Lux.

She giggled, holding her arms out to me. I exchange a look with her as she smiles handing her to me. "She just met you, snd she likes you already. That's only happened to Harry." Lou chuckled.

I caress her in my arms as I can see her smiling slightly.

"Hawwy!" She goes as I turn around to see Harry casually standing there with his hands in his pockets.

I pull a small smile handing her over to him as his eyes immediately lit up.

"She's like a daughter to you." I say as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Lux is special." He shrugs, also smiling.

And him smiling was what all I needed right now.

THE END.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:

JUST KIDDING GUYS IT ISNT OVER! My phone has just been messing with me and I had to start over twice! lol sooo SERIOUSLY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE REALIO DEALIO. Thanks for waiting :)

Vomment pwease?

-BritishBums xox