Chapter 30

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. THIS FF IS #2 IN FANFICTION!!!!!!!! OKAY NOW I AM SCREAMING LIKE A TRUE FANGIRL. OMFG!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! ITS SRSLY THT CLOSE TO NUMBER ONE! I WONDER IF IT COULD ACTUALLY GET TO NUMBER ONE. AHHH THAT WOULD BE INSANE AND IT WOULD TRULY BE AN UNFORGETABLE MOMENT IF IT GOES TO NUMBER ONE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK! OKAY HERE IS THE CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!! MWUAH

And I have some hardcore Jarry in here, so if you don't like anything to MATURE. If u know what I mean, don't read it if u dont want too. I just decided to put some more action in here! lawlz!

-BritishBums xox

____________________________

-Jennie's POV-

I laughed, stumbling back as Louis attacked me in a tight hug at the airport. Me and Harry were gonna be heading back to Cheshire, to see his mom and so I could see my dad and mom.

"Bye you cupcake girl! Take care of your cupcake boy!" He shouts as I smiled, hugging him back.

Harry smiled at the sight of Louis as we both chuckled.

I moved on to hug the others, hugging Niall and Zayn longer though.

"I'll see you guys in a couple of days." I mumbled through Zayn's chest as I was wrapped in his hug.

I hear Harry clear his throat behind me a few seconds later as I quickly got out of Zayn's arms.

He smiled at me, giving Harry a small smirk. "Take good care of her." Zayn tells Harry.

I looked up at Harry walking to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I always have, always will." Harry shrugged as a smile was brought to my face when I feel his arms shift around me securely.

"Bye!" The three girls smiled at me, also attacking me into a hug.

I chuckled hugging all of them back too. "Bye guys!"

Pretty soon, the intercom had interrupted all of us as me and Harry exchanged a glance.

We walked with locked hands to the door as I waved lastly at everyone else.

It was gonna be another airplane ride, but I guess you could say I was fine with flying now. Harry told me there would be no reason for the plane to just suddenly fall. And somehow, I trusted him. Even though we were together, I still accepted him as a brother. He's always been there for me. Even if it was just the slightest cut on my finger, he'd be beside me, cleaning it up.

"I love you." I find him saying to me as we walked into the airplane.

My lips curled up into a wide smile. "I think I love you too."

------------------------

I tried my best to keep my eyes open once again as I looked up at Harry who was smiling at me amusedly.

"Go to sleep, cupcake." He winked.

"Don't you go calling me that in public places." I pointed a finger at him with a laugh, as he poked my cheek with a smirk.

"But seriously, go to sleep." He nods.

"Noo I'm the worst sleeper ever." I whined.

"What do you mean? I've seen you sleep my whole life." Harry cocked an eyebrow.

I blushed. I was always a heavy sleeper. My mom told me that I snore really loudly and that I don't feel anything the whole sleep. It's as if I got knocked out or something.

But I was just so sleepy, I could barely even keep my eyes open right now.

"You look cute sleeping. You can sleep around me." He smiled down at me, our faces literally an inch away.