Chapter 41

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 41:

-Jennie's POV-

By the time we had gone back to the university it was already sunset.

"Thank you for the amazing day." I nodded over at Harry as he smiled, taking off his seatbelt to lean in and give me a peck on the lips.

"We didn't say that we were leaving! We have a week here because of interviews and press conferences and performances!" Louis says as my eyes widened.

"Oh my god really?! Harry?!" I grinned, looking back over at Harry.

He grinned just as wide as I did as I pulled him in another kiss.

"New York loves you guys!" Chelsea blurted out accidentally as she slammed a hand over her mouth.

Niall smiled, completely amused.

We pulled away as we all got out of the car.

"Where are you guys gonna be staying?" I asked Harry, motioning at all the boys to stop walking for a second.

"Here!"

"What?" Chelsea's eyes widened, nearly choking on her saliva.

"Where? You guys don't go to school here." I stayed completely relaxed, compared to Chelsea as I looked at Harry confusedly.

"If you guys have enough room in your room, we can probably----"

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" Chelsea grinned as the boys laughed.

"But we really don't have any room!" I say honestly. "Where are they gonna sleep?"

"It'll work out! There are two beds and there's a couch and a floor. It'll work out just fine!" Celsea says.

"But the problem is that they don't go to this school.. And plus we can't just.. Hide One Direction in our room!"

"Oh yes we can! As long as we don't get caught." Chelsea smirked.

"And if we do?"

"We won't. We'll.. Hide them." She nods, smiling over at me.

I sighed, giving in. "If this gets me into any sort of trouble.. I will blame all of you." I say sternly.

"Even me?" Harry puts a hand to his heart.

"No not you, you're my babyyy." I coo'd, hugging him as he pecked my cheek.

"No time for you to get all mushy! Now we just have to figure out a way to get in there!" Louis motions.

"And Lou, we actually might need that for you." I smirked as the others all looked at him.

-----------------

"This is ridiculous, I'm not going to do that to a 40 year old woman! Ihave a girlfriend!" Louis complains in a whisper shout.

"It's just for a couple of seconds to let us reach the elevator! And once we pass, you can catch up while she isn't looking. The only situation is that we're a much to big for a group, and we need to not make it obvious." I explained.

He sighed. "Okay, let's just get it over with." He shrugs with a sigh as Niall smirked.

"Go on, mate." Zayn shoved him inside as we all shushed each other, watching how he tried to walk in casually.

"Hello, beautiful." Louis starts off, in a flirty tone as we watch my principal just look up blankly.

"What? Me?" She says disbelievingly, looking around and pointing to herself.