Chapter 23

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 23:

"Don't tell me that kiss didn't mean anything to you." Harry looked at me with soft eyes.

"Harry, I.. It was just confusion." I lied. I didn't want to get carried away. And most definitely not with Harry. But the kiss though..

"Then why'd you do it in the first place?'' His voice shook, as we stopped in the middle of the street.

Silence. "I don't know.'' I bit my lip, as I looked down at my feet.

He sighed. "I honestly don't know why I even got intimidated."

"Look, I'm sorry okay?"

Harry simply nods. "I'm gonna go head back."

"No! Please just listen to me!" I pleaded.

"I don't know if I can anymore, Jennie." He says with a sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets.

And so he walked away. I groaned, face palming myself and frowning.

I just messed everything up, didn't I?

*******

We were now back in the tour bus as I was sat in the living room with Zayn.

"I.. He.." I couldn't find anymore words as I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Look. Harry's a good guy. I'm sure he'll get over it.''

I smiled weakly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks, really." I nodded with a small smile.

"No problem.'' He pats my head playfully as I chuckled.

"How about we go eat. I'm hungry." He grinned.

"Whatever makes you happy, Bradford bad boy.'' I teased as he frowned, obviously not amused.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed lifting me onto his back as I giggled, squealing slightly as we made our way to the kitchen where the other boys were talking.

An awkward silence seemed to come as me and Zayn entered.

"Hehe." I laughed, also being awkward.

I glared at all of them, seeing the look on Harry's face just made me even more depressed. Ugh..

__________________________________________

A/N:

Omg guys I'm so sorry for the shortness of this chapter! I'm seriously REALLY sick. When I was at Target with my mom to pick up my meds, I just suddenly got dizzy, and my eyesight just blacked. Soo that is proven that I'm really sick.

The next chapter will be a bit longer, I can promise you that!

Vote and comment?? :) Thanks. xx

-BritishBums