Chapter 49

A/N: DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY CHAPTER. WARNING YOU BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD AND READ ON. REMEMBER SECOND BASE? YEAH. LOL.

So let us go over the rules here. Ages 13+ may read this, depending if you are a mature 12 year old, then go on ahead. JENNIE AGUILERA DO NOT KILL ME WHEN YOU READ THIS. LOL ;)

If you are not comfortable with second base, then think of this as.. A Jarry dream. lol BUT SRSLY BE MATURE GUYS. MY FIRST INTENSE MATURE SCENE SO DON'T MURDER ME LOL

I didn't continue with Harry's yuh know, because I didn't want to scare you, lol. ;))

___________________________

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 49:

-Jennie's POV-

I was also frozen, my palms immediately beginning to sweat, and my heart racing.

Harry got to his feet, looking at me in shock as he took constant steps back. I looked at where he was going to end as I gasped. If he took anymore steps back, he'd fall off the roof.

"Harry, watch out, you're----"

Before I could finish my rushful sentence, I see him fall back and off the roof.

"Shit." I cussed under my breath as I quickly made my way back into my room, down the stairs, and out of the house. I sprinted over to Harry's frontyard, seeing he layed down on the grass, groaning in pain.

"A-are you okay?" I asked, kneeling down next to him, my eyes travelling up and down his body for any injuries.

He clenched onto his arm, rolling onto his stomach, reminding me so much of a puppy.

"Jennie." He managed the word out turning to me desperately.

"Just shut up, please." I bit down on my lower lip as I shook my head. My hand brushed his torso and up, as I slightly put pressure on it.

"Oww." He winced as I pressed on his hard stomach.

I searched for his eyes as I lifted his shirt up slightly. There was a slight bruise.

"You.. You stupid ass." I blurted out, hitting him hardly in the arm as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"W-what?" He asks angrily, looking at me confusedly.

"Why didn't you come back for me!" I shouted, tears brimming in my eyes almost instantanousely.

"I thought.. I thought you didn't want to see me anymore! Jennie, you broke up with me three months ago!"

I sobbed quietly, holding a hand to my mouth. "Harry, I'm sorry." I whispered.

Harry looked at me, with the same pain in his eyes. "I missed you." Tears were also brought into his eyes.

I looked down at my hands, using the back of my left hand to wipe my tears away. I nodded slightly. "I can explain.. And, I-I think I should've told you this a long time ago, but I just know you will kill me and you'll hate me again, and then I'll have to---"

"Jennie, you're rambling." He stops me mid sentenced.

I sighed in a huff, looking up at him.

"The reason I broke it off was because I didn't want you to get hurt."

He looked at me disbelievingly at first, but then his face softened. Harry pulled me closer to him, caressing my cheek with a hand. "Getting hurt of what?" He whispers softly, his breath tickling my face softly.

"Alex.. That one day, he came.. A-and he threatened me.. He told me that he would make you wish that you'd never even met him in the first place. If I told you any of this, I knew you would go hurt him, and I didn't want any more anger coming from him.." I explained, tears collecting in my eyes.