Chapter 35

PIC  OF HARRY EATING A CUPCAKE ON THE SIDE OMFG I JUST FOUND IT AND ITS LIKE SO CUTE AND I'M FANGIRLING BCUZ I'M WRITING A FANFIC ABOUT HIM AND CUPCAKES. YOU JUST SRSLY NEED TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IT IS PERFECTION.

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 35:

I slurped another spoonful of my Fruity Pebbles that I found in one of the cabinets and milk as I mmm'd in the goodness of it.

"Hey! Why are you eating my cereal?" I get startled by Chelsea. I glare at the time that read 9AM. She's been in the bathroom for over an hour even though I cleary said, ten minutes.

"Look, it's our cereal because I obviously live with you for probably a few years now." I shrugged.

"I payed good money for that." She mumbled as she sat in the high stool next to me, letting her feet dangle off as she grabbed a bowl putting cereal in it and pouring milk into it.

"Don't worry about it. We're basically roomies so we can take turns on the groceries." I nodded.

"You better." She says playfully holding a finger at me as I chuckled.

My phone starts ringing and vibrating in my butt pocket as I groaned. It feels like ants in my pants.

I slip it out, sliding it to answer as I pressed it to my ear. "Hello, Jennie speaking?"

"Yeah, and who else would this be?" Harry asks sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't go sarcastic on me."

"Just did, love." He says also laughing as I groaned.

"Okay, sassy pants." I retorted as Chelsea laughed along.

"What do you want?" I asked sniffling slightly as I put him on speaker, considering Chelsea has been staring at me with wide eyes, wanting to hear the conversation we were having.

"Niall's been bugging me to call you again because he said something about wanting to meet your roomie and that she was so pretty, and he couldn't stop thinking and wondering about her." He says as I look at Chelsea and her eyes widen even more, if that was actually possible.

"Weird, she's right next to me." I chuckled, glaring at her.

"And Niall's eating breakfast in the kitchen." I could feel him smirking as I smiled.

"Is there a possibility she can make him shut up?" He asks.

"Yes, I think there is a possibility." I laughed, my eyes lighting up excitedly.

Chelsea shook her head heavily. "I'm not ready! I can't! What if I say something stupid?!"

"You won't! It's Niall Horan, Chelsea. Think about it. You've been wanting to talk to him or meet him for probably your whole life!"

"Ugh.. You're maybe right. But.. I want to save that moment until I could like see him in real life. As in, in person."

"Hey Haz, when is the next time you'll be stopping by New York?" I asked curiously.

"Probably in the next month or maybe the one after that." Harry sighed. "Why?"

"Chels was wondering. And I was too."

"Ah. So what, is she planning to help me get Niall what he wants?"

I look up at Chelsea.

"Look, I can't! I will get nervous and embarrass myself."