Chapter 15

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 15:

-Harry's POV-

That amazing feeling immediately rushed through my veins as I walked into the club with the boys and.. Well Jennie came.

And you know who was her date tonight? Zayn.

But they weren't going as dates, Zayn figured he'd just let her come with him so she wouldn't have to stay back at home.

Mia also came. She was one of me and Jennie's friends back in high school, and we're glad she's back.

I grinned, once again grateful for that good feeling. Now it was time to take someone home.

I watched as Jennie dragged Zayn to the dance floor along with the others. I frowned.

-Jennie's POV-

"I don't know how to dance!" He groaned.

"Oh please! Not that excuse." I rolled my eyes as we both laughed.

It isn't what you think, no no no no no. Zayn? No.

Dancing wasn't one of my best either, but might as well do it.

"Wooooo!" Mia hollered, coming up to me and twirling my hair as she danced weirdly.

I chuckled.

"Niall, could you calm her down." I asked him.

He just shrugged as Zayn smirked.

I let Zayn's arms find his way around my waist as I smiled, pulling him closer to me.

I guess I was just getting lost in the music? But I seriously need to put myself under control. I can't get all drunk and once again make one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Tonight was going to be a night with zero problems. I can make sure of that.

-Harry's POV-

I obviously had no luck tonight. All the girls I layed eyes on were either way to old or just cake faced with make up.

And then that's when it hit me like a pang.

There was no other girl but the one that came here with me tonight.

Jennie.

I turned around, but one thing just had to stop me from taking a few steps.

Jennie and Zayn seemed to be having such a great time right now. The wide smile on her face explained everything. 

Zayn was holding her tightly to him which just made me clench my fists together.

I walked up to them, tugging Jennie slightly.

"Ahh Harry! What is it?" She gets scared again, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Can I talk to you?" I say straightly.

"Okay." She nods once as she looks at Zayn and he nods too.

I pull her out of the crowd and to the bar where it's less crowded.

"What are you doing?" I squinted at her.

"I'm at a club in Chesire, dancing." She says slowly.

"No, what were you just doing with Zayn?!" I scolded.

"Dancing." Jennie nods slowly, not comprehending.

"I didn't want you dancing with him like that!" I shouted.

"Harry what the hell!" She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's gotten into you?"

"I might ask you the same question." I rose an eyebrow.

"Would you stop it, I can take care of myself." 

"No, no you can't Jennie. After what I just saw I don't even know anymore." 

"Why the heck do you care anyway!" She shouted.

Silence was brought to the both of us as Jennie waited with an annoyed look on her face.

'Because I will always protect you.' I thought in my head.

Before I noticed it, she had walked away, walking out of my sight.

*********************

-Jennie's POV-

I felt a tear leave my eye as I immediately got ahold of myself and wiped it away hastily.

"What did he tell you?" Zayn spoke into my ear.

I shook my head. "Nothing. He's just being an asshole." I sighed.

"I'm sorry." He smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah, yeah it's fine." I nodded reassuringly as I once again continued to dance with the gang.

Somehow, something else was left in my head, but I didn't really want to bring it up right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Yup just the slightest longer! What did you guys think??? I hope you liked it!

Vomment my pretties!! 

Love yaaa!!!

-BritishBums xox