Chapter 39

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 39:

-Jennie's POV-

It was weird how no one in the front office even noticed us pass all by. Niall almost tripped, luckily Chelsea pulled him back up and we got out of the school that easily. I thought they would've caught us, but nope.

"Nooo," I hold out the word as Harry smirked, still having me slung over his shoulder.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked as Harry sits me in the passenger seat and runs to the other side to get into the driver's seat of the van.

"Anywhere. As long as I get to spend that time with you." He winks cheekily, putting the keys into the ignition as I laughed.

"Would you guys stop it! You're acting like one day is centuries." Louis goes sassily as I chuckled.

"Aww don't be jelly Lou."

"I am not! Harry don't listen to her." He holds a hand at me as I smirked.

"Traffic." Harry sighed, as I felt the car come into a stop. We all looked at the massive traffic, horns beeping from a distance or just right behind us.

"How are we gonna get out of here? What if we stay here forever and we don't get back to the university!" Chelsea panicked.

"Don't worry about it!" Niall smiled as they locked stare.

I looked at Chelsea in the rear view mirror, wiggling my eyebrows as she mouthed something shaking her head.

Harry unexpectedly takes a sharp turn as Chelsea flinches falling onto Niall's lap, face down.

I laughed, the other boys laughing also.

Niall puts a hand on the back of her head, holding her right there as Harry's eyes widened once he saw what was happening in the mirror.

"Oh yeah Niall!" He cheered as I grinned.

"Drive!" I point at the road as Harry smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Can shu shtop?Lesh meh go!" Chelsea's voice was muffled through Niall's lap as Niall laughed.

"No can do! What's the magic words?"

"Shus upsh!" She goes as we all laughed now, just watching them.

It's pretty entertaining once you get a sight of it.

"Say Niall Horan is sexy and I love his ocean blue eyes," Niall nods approvingly as I smirked.

That was going to be a piece of cake for Chelsea to say. But in front of Niall himself? That was twice as hard in my opinion.

I could tell Chelsea was blushing even though I wasn't even looking at her. It was like I've known her for my whole life even though I just knew her for a couple of days.

"Nosh! Shial Shoran yoush let go thish inshtance!" She exclaims, me laughing once again.

"Alright, I see how it is! We might have to stay like this forever!" Niall shrugs with a smirk.

It is her dream to stay in that position forever. You see how much I know about her and what she's thinking about?!

Chelsea groaned, but said it anyway as I held back another laugh.

"Shiall Shoran ish shexy and I shlove hish ocean blue eyesh." She says as Niall let go and she quickly sprouted up and scooted to the edge as far away from him as possible as she really was blushing.

"Awww she's blushing!!" Louis shouts loudly as I shook my head dissapprovingly.

"Lou, you just killed it." I say.