Chapter 27

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 27:

-Jennie's POV-

We've been in Paris for two days now, today sadly being our last day. I did soo much and that included, sightseeing with Zayn, trying cooked snails with Niall, and just the part of the day with my best friend Harry.

Liam and Louis were gone most of the time, since their girlfriends flew in to see them, and toadmit they are all the cutest couples. They were really nice, that's probably why Louis and Liam liked them a lot.

I was alone in the hotel now, the boys doing their own thing. I just came out of the shower now, and I am greeted by a note on my bed.

I walked up to it, picking it up and opening it carefully.

"Come meet me on the top of the tower. Wear something.. Pretty. :)"

It didn't neccessarily say who it was from as I bit my lip, furrowing my eyebrows in thought. There's only five boys who could've been up to this. I shrugged, picking something out from my wardrobe. I picked out a red short dress that ended right above the knee as I decided to leave my hair the way it is. I put just a light layer of make up, as I picked out a pair of two inch black heels that matched the dress well.

I grabbed my phone, making my way out.

-----------

I was walking down the streets as of now, the lights luminating very brightly tonight. I could see the large eiffel tower just a distance away as I bumped into someone when I decided walking faster.

"Niall! Hey!" I smiled, stumbling back slightly.

"Woah, Jennie. You.. Y-you..." He stuttered, eyeing me up and down, as I just smiled at him.

I nodded for him to continue, as he gulped. "You look beautiful," Niall breathed out, nodding heavily.

"Thanks, Niall." I smiled softly at him. "Have you seen Harry? Yuh know." I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know. He just suddenly ran away from us, and he was making his way back to the hotel. Something about winning a girl's heart?"

I nodded slowly. "Oh. Well that's good for him. I'm meeting someone at the eiffel tower."

"Want me to walk you there?" He asks. "It looks like it'll rain pretty soon, that's why." Niall smiled.

"Sure. And yeah it does look like it will." I agreed, mimicking his action by looking up at the semi cloudy sky. It was a very dark blue, but most of the sky consisted of a couple dark clouds.

And so Niall was my escort to this little eiffel tower mystery. Who knows, the one I've been waiting for might be on the top of that tower.

My heels clicked every step I took, as I tried my best to ignore it.

"Must be annoying." Niall mumbled as I laughed, smiling widely at him.

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

-Harry's POV-

I finally made my way up to our hotel room, panting heavily and tiredly.

I looked around frantically, seeing an open note on the bed. I was getting Jennie. I was gonna be the first one she would see on that tower, no matter what. I love her, and I can't get away from her.

"Meet me on the tower. Wear something.. Pretty. :)' The note read as I cussed under my breath.

The writing was so clear on who it was..