Chapter 33

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 33:

-Jennie's POV-

I breathed out in exhaustion, dropping the whole stack of books, binders, and etc. on my bed.

I didn't notice, until I find the same girl sitting on her bed and dancing to her ipod. She had earphones stuck into her ears as she danced weirdly.

"Hey," I tried to get her attention with a small wave, but she couldn't hear me.

I tapped her on the shoulder as her head shot up. "Oh my gosh, hi! Wow, are you the girl living with me?" She asks.

"Um yeah." I chuckled.

"Yay! We'll be serious besties!" Chelsea exclaimed, shooting up from her spot, and hugging me unexpectedly. "And oh my god.. Have you met the boys?" She asks with a surprised look on her face.

I nod. "Yeah, they're just some friends." I shrugged casually.

Chelsea screamed as I told her to pipe down.

"It's okay! I want to keep a low profile, Chels. So.. Please don't tell anyone that I know the boys as much." I bit my lip.

She nods heavily. "Anything! You're soo worthy! You're Harry's girlfriend!" Chelsea whisper shouted, jumping on her bed.

I nodded, with a small smile. "You can talk to him if you like, I can call him right now."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god, you would do that for me?!"

"Yeah! We're roomies now, so I want you to feel comfortable around me!" I smiled.

She squealed once again, going crazy for like a minute before calming herself down and speaking up. "I'd love to talk to Harry. Maybe even better, Niall would be there!" She was about to scream again, but I slammed a hand onto her mouth before she could again.

"I'll let you calm down for just a couple of seconds, while I try to call him, alright?" I nodded slowly.

Chelsea nods heavily, pressing her lips into a thin line as she took deep breaths.

I picked my phone up, dialling the familiar number as I put the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Jennie?" It was once again Harry as I grinned about to speak, but Chelsea beat me to it.

"Ahhhh oh my god you're Harry Styles!! Oh my god and you're on the phone!" She screamed, holding a hand to her mouth right after in regret of screaming that. "Sorry." She whispers as I sighed.

"Who was that?" Harry asks, as scared as I am right now.

"That was Chelsea, my roommate. She umm.. She's kind of a fangirl, yuh know." I say casually as he chuckled.

"Hi Chelsea!" He exclaims.

Her eyes widens once again. "Oh gosh... H-He said my name.." She whispered, hoping that he wouldn't hear her. Obviously, Chelsea here whispers with a bullhorn so Harry heard her.

He laughed as I smiled, Chelsea blushing.

"How are you?" Harry asks me.

"I'm fine. I have loads of homework to do, but overall the day's been okay." I go.

"Aww, don't do your homework! Instead you might just want to talk to me!" Harry coo'd as I chuckled.

"No I think I'll do homework instead." I teased. "But Haz, I really do need to do my work. Talk to Chelsea for awhile, okay? Make her feel special for like five minutes." I say as he chuckled.