Chapter 37

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 37:

-Jennie's POV-

I breathe out, saying thanks to God in my head as the bell rang. I was seriously about to fall asleep.

"Donot forget to study for the exam tomorrow! This will be counted with the first set of grading of the semester!" Mr. Henderson claps as I groaned mentally. If I groaned in real life, I'd probably get a bad message and I didn't want that. I didn't want to be known as.. That jolly cupcake girl that everyone loved. I wanted a low profile here, and I'm sure that wasn't what I was getting today.

It's been about a day and a half ever since the first time I got here, and I was already pretty used to the whole routine now. Wake up, go to classes, hang with Chelsea, go back to my last classes, and go back to bed. And it starts over just like that. I sighed.

I was missing Harry badly. All I wanted was.. To kiss him right now. I still promised going to second base with him, and I didn't know if that would be happening at this time or anytime soon. Not only that, but I missed him for just.. Being Harry. I missed him for everything actually. He was seriously the only thing that could make me happy right now.

Next was my Chemistry class which I was passing so far. The teacher was pretty straight forward. She would push us to do our best which is always a characteristic that I admired about teachers.

I walked into the elevator, frowning to myself when I find Alex running into the elevator before the doors slid closed. The worst thing, we were the only two in here.

I bit my lip, feeling awkward that I wasn't talking, praying that the elevator would just go up faster.

"Look. Whatever Chelsea told you wasn't true about me okay? It was all a misunderstanding.. I didn't even cheat on Georgia in the first place.." He says, motioning slightly.

I sighed, unbiting my lip so I could talk. "I'm sorry.. I just can't believe anyone right now. Chelsea has been nothing but a good friend for me right now, and I just need to trust her." I shook my head.

"Georgia wasn't meant to die.. She just.. She misunderstood. And I didn't have anything to do with her death."

"You did. She.. She was thinking all about you and you just let her. You should've at least spoke to her." I gave him a bad glare as the elevator doors opened and I quickly shuffled out.

"Listen. All I want is for you to know that I'm not a bad person. And I don't want you to avoid me just because you think that." He follows me out of the elevator as I continued to walk, but quickened my pace.

"Just.. I'll see you in class when I can. Okay?" I nod once, whirling around.

He nods understandingly. "Okay."

I breathe out, turning back the opposite direction as I walked down the nearly empty hall and to my room. I slip my key into the hole, flicking it to the side as I swung the door open.

"Hey!" Chelsea squealed from her computer in an excited tone as I looked at her weirdly.

"What's up?" I chuckled lightly.

"There is this gif of Niall shirtless and it's so hot because... Oh my god! Just look!" She squealed again, jumping in her chair as she pointed to her computer.

"Okay, I'm sure that it isn't as----Woah.." I cut off myself off as I observe the picture. Abs. V line. What? ...

She giggled, gesturing her hands to emphasize the whole situation.

"You're a Tumblr girl?" I laughed, looking that she truly was on Tumblr right now.

"There isn't anything wrong! Not like the boys could see any of this! And plus while we have break, I'd spend my time checking Tumblr. Who knows something might happen to this fandom while I'm being a derp, sitting in class?!"