Chapter 32

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 32:

-Jennie's POV-

I get into the rental van where the rest of the boys, Harry, my mom, Gemma, and Anne are as I sigh getting into the passenger seat where Harry was sat in the driver's seat.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I say sadly, feeling the tears coming already just by hearing all of them talk at once.

"Awww!" They all say and then I can't hear anything again because they're saying things all at once.

"Okay! I get it." I chuckled lightly, wiping at my eyes hastily.

"School is important. And plus it's just a couple of months. We can wait that long." Gemma says sensibly.

"Except one of us." Louis ruins it, looking in Harry's direction.

I glare at him, giving him a weak smile. "I'm so sorry I couldn't have told you earlier. I really don't want to leave you.."

"It's okay. Take it as.. Getting back at me for leaving you." He shrugs.

"I'm not that kind of person, Harry. I forgive and forget." I look at him seriously.

Harry nods understandingly. "I know." He smiles half heartedly.

-------------------

At the airport, we were about half an hour early as I hugged all the boys once again.

"I'll see you guys in a couple of months." I go.

"We love you!" Niall exclaimed as I laughed, attacking him into a hug.

I find Harry waiting for his hug right behind me as Niall smirked, shoving me forward playfully, making me stumble forward closer to Harry.

I smiled at him with a sigh. Don't cry Jennie.. Don't make it sadder than it has to be.

I look down at the ground as Harry pulls me into a tight hug. As if it was the last time we would see each other for a long time. But it actually was gonna be quite a long time..

"I'll miss you, cupcake girl." He mumbles through my hair as I lean my head on his chest.

I nod heavily, feeling the first tear stream down my face. "H-Harry, I.. I'll miss you too, you loser." I wrapped my arms around his waist, due to my shortness.

"Shh, don't cry." He whispers, pulling away from the hug to wipe my tears away carefully. "You'll make me cry." He chuckles weakly as I stared down at our entwined fingers.

I get on my tippy toes, kissing him at that moment. There wasn't anything but me and Harry as of now. It was always going to be me and him against the world. Literally. But when we seperate? It's like I'm once again another lone ranger who can't fit into this harsh and cold world..

The taste of both our salty tears came to me as I felt a sob leave his mouth as we kissed.

I kissed back harder, nothing but the love and lust in our heads right now.

"Can I call you 'babe' like how boyfriends do in couples?" He smiles, tears filling his eyes as I cried, chuckling at the same time.

"Why not give it a shot." I shrugged, as he pecked me one last time on the lips.

"Alright, babe." He winks cheekily as I laughed, ending up in another hug with him again.

"You have to promise me to make me cupcakes when we get back." I say, looking up at him.

"I promise." He chuckled. "And now you have to promise me one thing," He goes.

"Anything." I pulled a small smile.