Chapter 5

Gif of Harry in Jennie's bed when Jennie comes into the room! Imagine that! It would be like so cute. lol 

_____________________________________________

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 5:

-Jennie's POV-

Me and Harry had spent about an hour at the bakery just playing around with the cupcakes, but now I was obviously just really tired. And I had to get up at 8 in the morning tomorrow to work at the bakery. 

I rubbed at my eyes after I brushed my teeth. Glaring in the mirror, I looked at myself, noticing that I was slightly growing dark circles under my eyes. I yawned, ruffling my hair, and sucking in the silence before switching my bathroom light off and then my room lights.

I literally peed my pants when I see Harry sitting under my covers and giving me a small smile.

"HARRY! GOD DAMMIT DON'T DO THAT!" I was breathing heavily as I held a hand to my heart. "I thought you were supposed to be back home by now?"

"It's boring at my place. Can I sleep over? Please??" He pleaded, doing the prayer hands.

"Harry, I think I've had enough of you for the night." I chuckled.

"I don't care! Come on!" He pouted.

"Fine, but once I hit that bed, I will be asleep in seconds." I say as I hop onto the bed next to him.

We both layed on opposite sides, staring at the ceiling with smiles on our faces.

"Remember when we used to play mom and dad when we were younger?" He smirked, turning to face me.

I closed my eyes, remembering the moment well. I nodded. "Yeah." I murmered softly. 

"Night Jennie." He says with a chuckle.

"Mhmm." I muttered as he grasped me in his arms and he patted my head before I had fallen asleep.

-Harry's POV-

The next morning, Jennie was snoring softly right next to me as her head had fallen to my chest. 

I carefully get up, picking my phone up from her bedside table.

I quickly checked it, seeing I had two missed calls just from thirty minutes ago.

Taylor, and.. Taylor.

I quickly dialled her number, waiting two rings before she picked up.

"Hey, sorry. Em, I had such an interesting night last night. I found my best friend. And well it was a bit overwhelming, so yeh." I say.

"It's alright." She chuckled. "Soo, can I see you this evening or something?"

I pondered. I was really hoping on spending the day with Jennie though..

"Sorry, I have to help my family to set up for the holidays. But.. I can try tomorrow?" I say.

"Oh okay then. Well then I'll see you soon then?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon love. I'll call you later." 

I hung up, ruffling my curls before stretching and jumping back on the bed to purposely wake Jennie up.