Chapter 14

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 14:

-Jennie's POV-

Christmas Eve was soo fun, now it was time for Christmas day. Oh, and the cupcakes that I made? They were finished! All wiped out! Yeah, I am the cupcake master. You can not deny it.

I yawned, stretching and hopping out of bed the necklace that Harry gave me was the first thing that came to sight.

I smiled, picking it up as I was about to lace it around my neck.

"Yuh need help with that?" Harry was sitting on my doorframe, completely chilled.

I once again get scared to death. "HARRY! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT! OR ELSE I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" I shouted, holding a hand to my heart once again.

"Woah! Don't go grumpy on me. It's Christmas, Jennie." He stuck his tongue out.

"Help me put it on." I smirked, twirling around as I looked into the mirror, watching him make his way up to me. There was one thing I noticed.

"Harry. You got taller?" I stopped him there really fast as I observed him in the mirror.

"No duh Sherlock." He smirked.

I shook my head with a slight chuckle as he proceeded.

-Harry's POV-

I smiled carefully lacing the necklace around her neck.

We accidentally locked stare in the mirror once I was done, but just for a second.. My eyes were telling me something more.

"What?" She asked, giving me a weirded out look as she chuckled.

"Nothing. You're so beautiful." I smiled.

"Beautiful? Yeahhh. If you're comparing me to a pig." She goes, about to leave her room. But I grabbed the crook of her arm.

"It's true. God damn, you're the best, best friend ever." I grinned. Her eyes had a twinkle in them for just a moment.

"Come on," She cocked her head. "My mom made breakfast downstairs." Jennie nodded, turning around and leaving to the door.

I shook my head, shaking the thought away with it.

I seriously have to stop it.. So many different thoughts were roaming in my mind. Although, it will never be true. We're best friends. We aren't anything but that.

Just to make sure, I probably should go out tonight. Maybe take a girl with me too. Just to slap some sense into me.

"HAROLD! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Jennie shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" I called back, jogging out of her room, and closing the door behind me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry guys! I'm terribly sick and my head hurts like potatoes. UGH. So I figured I'd just make you a small chapter to let you think on vas happenin. ALRIGHT BAIIII

-BritishBums xox