Chapter 21

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 21:

-Harry's POV-

I groaned, pulling all the suitcases down the stairs.

"ARGH!" I screamed, as one stubbed my foot. Owwww.

The doorbell rang as I sighed, limping over to the door and swinging it open.

"Hey, Jennie." I smiled.

"So. About, me coming along with you, I----"

"You can't come." I finished it for her as I looked at her with soft eyes.

"No, Harry wuld you let me finish?" She says.

"Okay, what?" I asked, motioning for her to carry on.

"I can come. Mom said yes for some weird reason." She chuckled as I lifted her in a hug.

"Harry..Can't..Breathe.."

"Sorry!" I exclaimed, excitedly, as I jumped up and down, hugging her again.

"Enough of the hugs, goodness!" Jennie joked, rolling her eyes as I smirked.

"So when are we leaving?" She asked.

"In about.." My voice trailed on as I glared at the watch on my wrist.

"The boys and the tour bus will be here in probably ten minutes or so."

"Ah. Omggg we're like gonna go places!" Jennie exclaimed.

"No way!" I gasped sarcastically.

She shoved me playfully as she smirked.

"Then we'll get foreign ice cream, and then I'll talk to french people, wait you know how to speak French right?"

"Yup." I popped the 'p' as she helped me take down my stuff and outside where her stuff was.

"Only two suitcases?" I glared at her.

"I don't own as much as you Harold. Or should I say, the queen." She teased as I narrowed my eyes at her. Jennie laughed.

"Okay, so here are the rules." I started, pointing a finger at her.

"Harry, rules?! Rules are no fun!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Well there's rules! Okay. So. The boys can be.. Very flirty." I begin.

"Look who's talking." She cocked an eyebrow with an amused smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Just don't let them intimidate you. They can be very weird, so yeah."

"What else can't I do? Drink milk at 1 in the morning?" Jennie says sarcastically.

"Cute." I stuck my tongue out as she smiled and it was her turn to hug me.

"Thanks for just.. Coming back." She whispered, messing my curls.

"No problem. I said I would, anyway." My lips curled up in a smile as I wrapped my arms around her securely.

The horn of the tourbus rang through my ears as Jennie gets scared slightly.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Hey Haz!" Zayn comes out, giving me a man hug.

Zayn smiles at Jennie who's beside me as she smiled back.

"Hey." Zayn waves at her.

"Hi." She responds, as he also gives her a hug.

I cleared my throat, awkwardly. "Okay, let's go!" I clapped my hands twice as I made my way over to the tourbus.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Welp it's just a filler! lol and I hoped you liked it! And I am still sick as hell.. Ughhh my throat hurts, and I can barely speak. It's annoying! But aside from that THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS FF ON THE FANFIC LIST! Ily all! :)

200 votes 100 comments?? Pwease?? :)

-BritishBums xox